Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Free Samples of New Skin Signals Cream Login/Join

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Report This Post  
Skin Signals Cream is a new product designed to increase skin firmness and elasticity plus possesses the manifold benefits of GHK copper.

Apply a light amount of the cream at night or morning to your skin.

Ingredients
Purified water, ethylhexylpalmitate, squalane, glycerol monostrearate, polyethylene glycol 100 monostearate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, collagen peptides, elastin peptides, cupric chloride, glycerine, polysorbate 80, tripepeptide-1 copper (GHK-copper), allantoin, sodium salicylate, leucine, lavender oil, herbal mask, vitamin E TPGS, vitamin E, tocotrienols, leutin, lycopene.

A free sample (1/3 ounce) of this new product will be added to all new orders for your testing.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
So do we need to add it into the cart first, or will it automatically be added without us doing anything?

Has the free Lactic Power 10 offer stopped?
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hi Shaolinmonk23,

We have discontinued the Lactic Power 10 free with every sample. It has become a huge hit! We appreciate all the orders.

When you order please be sure and add it to the shopping cart. If you forget, please email right away so we can catch your order before it leaves the office. We are very happy with the product and want you to be able to try it.

Keep Smiling
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
I think we will just send a sample of Skin Signals cream with every order.
Picture of taylorwilliam
So I can I just apply skin signals cream at the same time as my SRCPs? or replace it? I'm really not sure of the difference . . .
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hello TaylorWilliam,

The difference between this new Skin Signals Cream and our other products like Super Cop and TriReduction is that they are designed for heavy rejuvenation such as helping to improve the appearance of damage, etc. Skin Signals Cream is designed as a mild skin maintenance product for firming and tightening skin. If you are working on rejuvenating the skin, you should stick with the stronger products.

Skin Signal Cream is was made to be an advancement over Skin Signals Serum. In that it contains GHK-copper plus copper complexed with peptides from elastin and collagen. If you want to rest the skin or are at a level where you just want to maintain what you have, it should be a great addition.

Best Wishes
~The Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
I am gettting ready to place an order and am wondering if the free SS cream samples are still available. Would love to try it.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
It should be available as a bonus item. If you cannot find it, send an email to customerservice@skinbiology.com.
hi. may i know will the skin signal cream sample be counted as 1bonus for every $30 spend(intenational purchase). will be ordering soon.

Thanks.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Private Ryan:

We are happy to announce that the new product SKIN SIGNALS CREAM is now available for purchase in a large 2oz size.

This new product has been well received and we have been sent a number of requests asking when it will be available in a larger size.

Log on to store.reverseskinaging.com for more information and to place your order today!

(This product is also available as part of our BONUS SAMPLE ARRANGEMENT with any order over $50)

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
I noticed that salicylic acid is included in the ingredient list for SSC. I always thought you could not use an acid like a BHA or AHA with a GHK product due to its fragility. How is it that a BHA is in the Skin Signals Cream?

Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), ethylhexyl palmitate, enzymatically hydrolyzed collagen peptides, enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin peptides, squalane, polyoxyethylene (8) stearate, glycerol stearate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, cupric chloride, polysorbate 80, glycerin, copper tripeptide-1 (GHK-Copper), allantoin, salicylic acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, tocophersolan (vitamin E), mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, and mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q-10), xanthophyll (lutein), lycopene and fragrance.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
In the cream, salicylic acid is not an acid.

The pKa of salicylic acid is 2.97. This means that at a pH of 2.97, 50% of the salicylic exists as an effective acid. But at the pH of the Skin Signals Cream, the acid level is about 1,000 fold less.

pH 2.97 - 50% acid - 50% as salicylate anion
pH 3.97 - 5% acid 95% as salicylate anion
pH 4.97 0.5% acid 99.5% as salicylate anion
pH 5.97 - 0.05% acid 99.95% as salicylate anion. This is close to the pH of Skin Signals Cream.

Also, the salicylic acid concentration is only about 0.15%.

So the salicylate acid level in the product = salicylate acid % x concentration= 0.05% times 0.15% = 0.0075% salicylic acid.

This level has no significant effect on breaking down proteins. As a skin treatment, salicylic acid has two major uses: as an ingredient in anti-clogged pore and exfoliating creams (at concentrations lower than 5%) and as a chemical peeling agent (at concentrations of 20 to 30%). Also, the pH is lower, about pH=2.4. So about 70% of the molecule exists as the effective acid.

For example, a 20% salicylic acid which is at pH 2.4 is about 14% acid which can break proteins. In contrast, there is about 0.008% salicylic acid in Skin Signals. Studies of salicylic acid peels have found no significant effects protein removal actions at such low levels.

This action of the high pH salicylate on skin effects was a surprise and we have filed a patent application on the idea. It may help product penetration into the skin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of stoney
Thanks for the detailed scientific explanation Dr. P! That makes a lot of sense using SA at a weak strength for penetration purposes.

While I would probably fail the "pop quiz" on chemistry 101 Confused, it it scary that I actually understand what you said.

Good Explanation!
When will the new improved emulsion of the Skin Signals Cream become available?