Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    If You Blink You'll Miss It! This Week ONLY Special on Super Cop 2X - JULY NEWSLETTER

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
If You Blink You'll Miss It! This Week ONLY Special on Super Cop 2X - JULY NEWSLETTER Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
SKIN BIOLOGY - JULY 2016 NEWSLETTER - NEWS & UPDATES:

If You Blink You'll Miss It! This Week ONLY Special on Super Cop 2X

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today:
www.reverseskinaging.com/July2016_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

This special literally comes around ONLY ONCE A YEAR - Super Cop 2X in the large 4oz size for only $99 (regular price $143)! If you missed out on this last time, I have great news: IT'S BACK! Of course, more than 30% OFF is enough to tempt anyone to try this advanced copper peptide cream, especially since this offer ends Sunday, July 10th. But the real savings has to do with what Super Cop 2X can do for your skin. I'll just let my clients tell you their Top 10 Reasons why Super Cop 2X has become a best-selling product that causes a frenzy when it is discounted to this very special price. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

HEALTHY SKIN HAS A GURU: DR. LOREN PICKART

1. Super Cop 2X has the highest concentration of texture-transforming copper peptides that work great for skin blemishes, marks, and discoloration.

2. “I started with using Super Cop 2X every few weeks. I have lost track of the number of people asking me what I'm using and telling me that my skin looks amazing.”

3. Super-charged action that works well with micro needling and hydroxy acid exfoliators.

4. “I worked my way up to Super Cop 2X and have been using it for about two years. During this time, my skin has not aged and neither has my face.”

5. Amino acids, leucine, and glycine all support healthy skin function for stronger, healthier, more resilient skin.

6. “Super Cop 2X has given me much better results. My face is still the same color, only brighter and better looking.”

7. “You only need a tiny bit, trust me. This product can be used on a Q-tip or tiny concealer brush to attack spots with a little squalene or emu oil on top.”

8. Easiest spot-treatment EVER. It takes about 20 minutes for the product to penetrate and start to work.

9. First copper peptide of its kind designed to tackle difficult-to-affect damage: stretch marks, nasolabial/smile lines, and sun damage.

10. LIMITED TIME OFFERS! SAVE more than 30% OFF when you order the large 4oz size for only $99 - This price includes discounted shipping plus a FREE Bonus Item of Your Choice!

........................................................................................................................................................................

HEALTHY SKIN HAS A GURU: DR. LOREN PICKART

You've found the most qualified source for products, questions, and research on copper peptides! Your skin's health is important to you and seeing real results is important to you.

At Skin Biology, we pride ourselves in assisting clients to attain more beautiful, glowing skin with youthful radiance thanks to the years of research by our founder, Dr. Loren Pickart. Purchase with confidence, learn with enthusiasm, and boost your visible results by learning how copper peptides trigger the signal for younger-looking skin.

Let us help you to find the right product combination for your skin type by contacting us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation - 1-800-405-1912.

........................................................................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS | THE SCIENCE OF REAL SKIN CARE
Enjoy these exclusive offers on our best selling systems for skinand body rejuvenation found only through Skin Biology. Each order entitles you to your own personalized skincare online consultation - Call 1-800-405-1912 for more information on send en email to: customerservice@skinbiology.com

VIP Skin Line -
http://store.reverseskinaging....Skin_Line_p/4802.htm
30% OFF REGULAR PRICE - $77.00
3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum
Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength
CELES Skin Moisturizing Oil
Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength
Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

Ultimate Skin Care System -
http://store.reverseskinaging....re_System_p/4801.htm
30% OFF REGULAR PRICE - $84.00
3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
CP Ultimate Eye Cream
Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser
100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Maximum Skin Tightening System -
http://store.reverseskinaging....ng_System_p/4804.htm
30% OFF REGULAR PRICE - $77.00
Skin Signals Cream
LacSal Cream
CP Ultimate Eye Cream
Two Timing Tightener
100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

This message was sent to you by Skin Biology Inc. located online at www.reverseskinaging.com | Address: 4122 Factoria Boulevard - Suite #200 Bellevue, WA 98006 | Phone: (800) 405-1912