Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    FREE GIFT with $250 Purchase - Premium Eye Care System

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FREE GIFT with $250 Purchase - Premium Eye Care System Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
FREE GIFT with $250 Purchase - Premium Eye Care System with Super GHK Copper and Two Timing Tightener
(December 2015 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/Dec20...ologyNewsletter.html

Our sincerest thanks for making 2015 a year of many blessings! Along with challenges, there are always triumphs. So as you take a moment to count your personal blessings this year, I'd like to convey my sincerest wishes for a happy and healthy season on behalf of my entire family and staff members. As this year draws to a close, may you find much joy, comfort, and peace. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

DECEMBER EVENT: AMAZING GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
It is said that the eyes are the window to the soul. My gift to you this season is the opportunity for better eyes! Of course, when it comes to eye skin care, patience is the key. Now is the time to start this season off right by using (or giving as a gift) our Premium Eye Care System which includes a 15ml size of Super GHK-Copper Cream and a matching 15ml of Two Timing Tightener ($53.00 Value) - both FREE with any purchase over $250.

Why do copper peptides and DMAE work so well together? Simply put, both have been proven effective to smooth periorbital fine wrinkles and visibly restore the look of fullness on aged skin. Therefore, the combination of the two (when used together) packs a powerhouse of visible improvement.

What are customers saying? "Love how it tightens up around my eyes, nose, and mouth area. Fantastic! I notice a nice lift when I use this serum. The difference is very noticeable for me. I just turned 47 and started to see some facial sagging in the usual places. My husband even said my skin is smoother and brighter and I have only been doing the CP for 2 weeks." —G.L.

This GIFT WITH $250 PURCHASE also includes an additional 5 FREE Bonuses of your choice and FREE Expedited Shipping within USA! Special ends December 7th. Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today!

.............................................................................................................................

BETTER-LOOKING EYES IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
As the thinnest skin on our body, the delicate eye area presents us with one of the most challenging regions to keep firm, healthy, and youthful in appearance.

1) Start by cleansing around the eye area to remove all makeup. Use an extremely mild cleanser, such as Dr. Pickart's Facial Cleanser. Gently loosen difficult-to-remove makeup with a biological oil, such as Squalane or Emu Oil-S.

2) Apply a mild copper peptide product, such as Super GHK-Copper Cream, which works exceptionally well in this area. Lightly apply while the skin is still slightly damp to effectively lock in moisture. Super GHK-Copper Cream works for ALL skin types since it contains the original active, skin beauty-improving copper peptide at an effective concentration that restores vibrancy, elasticity, and actively diminishes the appearance of wrinkles.

3) Cover with a light amount of Two Timing Tightener ( DMAE + PephaTight Serum). As it dries, this light serum tightens over the skin for a lifted look. This system allows you to notice skin improvements within in a few hours.

Let us help you to find the right product combination for your skin type by contacting us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation - 1-800-405-1912.

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,