Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    NEW PRODUCT RELEASE! How to Get Your Sample Body Lotion (Mid March Newsletter)

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE! How to Get Your Sample Body Lotion (Mid March Newsletter) Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE! Your Sample Awaits (Mid March 2017 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidMar2017_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

"Why do my clients love essential grapefruit-infused products? There simply is nothing like its skin-refreshing citrus fragrance. My Protect & Restore facial cream (High Retinol + Grapefruit Oil) has quickly become a best-seller for a reason. It was originally formulated for a Cosmetic Institute looking for a "copper peptide spa experience in a jar". Feedback on this product was so positive at that clinic that I just had to make it available to all of you! But what about body skin? If facial skin benefits from my copper/grapefruit hybrid, what about using it on the body area? I'd love for you to test my NEW! Grapefruit-Infused P&R Body Lotion and let me know if this would be a welcomed addition to my skincare line for Spring 2017!" ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

FREE TEST SAMPLE - NEW PROTECT & RESTORE BODY LOTION: GRAPEFRUIT OIL!

How to Get This Exclusive Offer: Each order over $100 that requests a tester will receive the NEW! P&R Body Lotion plus Grapefruit Essential Oil. Skin Biology leads the industry in copper peptide technology by combining the nourishing factor of retinyl palmitate with skin-refreshing grapefruit essential oil.

NEW PRODUCT! - Dr. Pickart's specialized body lotion has always helped restore a younger feeling and tone to body skin. Since clients have commented on the amazing results when copper is blended with essential oil of grapefruit, we have decided to test this formulation in our body lotion as well. Use it daily for best results. Massage into the skin for 5-10 seconds. Apply immediately after showering or bathing to lock in moisture all day.

This exclusive product is also fortified with skin-healthy antioxidants, amino acids, and cholesterol/lanosterol esters for a multi-faceted moisturizing body lotion that leaves your skin rejuvenated and softer.

Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today!

Your FREE GIFT WITH $100 PURCHASE must be added to cart or requested at time of order. Offer Valid Only While Supplies Last. Your free 2oz tester size does not count against any additional FREE Bonuses of your choice that you may qualify for!

Please email your feedback on this unique product to: customerservice@skinbiology.com

.............................................................................................................................

WHERE TO FIND THE MOST EFFECTIVE PRODUCT COMBINATIONS
Which products work synergistically together? What am I missing that might make my products more effective? Where can I find the best deals for everyday savings? These are frequently asked questions that are all answered on our special Product Combos Page - See: www.reverseskinaging.com/combos.html | When used properly in conjunction with other skin actives, copper peptides promote younger, fresher-looking skin and hair with results that truly are visible!

TOP PRODUCT COMBINATIONS:

Skin Signals Solution + Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher Combo

VIP GHK Luxury Skin Line (5 Products featuring 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum)

Complete Skin Needling Package (everything you need to start seeing results quickly)

Maximum Skin Tightening Kit (complete set of best-selling skin firming agents)

Advanced Hair System: Folligen Cream + Minoxidil (for Men or Women)

Need product help or have additional questions? Remember you are entitled to a FREE Skin Care Consultation / Contact Skin Biology today to learn more (1-800-405-1912).

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS: The Science of Real Skin Care
Enjoy these exclusive offers on our best selling systems for skin and body rejuvenation found only through Skin Biology. Each order entitles you to your own personalized skincare online consultation - Call 1-800-405-1912 for more information or send an email to customerservice@skinbiology.com

ADVANCED WRINKLE REPAIR (Price: $76 / Value: $109)
• Super GHK Copper Cream
• Skin Signals Solution
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher
• Dr. Pickart's Cleanser
• Super Cop 2X Extra Strength

PHEROMONE ATTRACTORS SET (Price: $28 / Value: $40)
• Body Perfume: Ylang Ylang
• Body Perfume: Jasmine
• 4 Sensuous Scents
• Romantic Perfume Oil: Men
• Romantic Perfume Oil: Women

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology