Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    SUMMER SAVINGS - Reach Your Skin Care Goals While Saving BIG (Mid May Newsletter)

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SUMMER SAVINGS - Reach Your Skin Care Goals While Saving BIG (Mid May Newsletter) Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
SUMMER SAVINGS - Reach Your Skin Care Goals and Save BIG! (Mid May 2017 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidMay2017_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

Summer is nearly here! Can you feel it? Is it warming up where you live? We hope so! Each summer brings its own skincare challenges. However, understanding the biology of human skin aging has allowed us to provide products that effectively combat the visible changes that start in our skin around age 25. What can we do about it? The beauty of copper peptides is their ability to help uncover vibrant skin on both face and body, making copper peptides a summertime essential. Everyone's skincare regimen should include a copper peptide body product (i.e. Protect & Restore Body Lotion or Copper Sun Tanning & Firming Lotion) and a facial product (i.e. Skin Signals Solution or the highly effective Super Cop 2X Spot Treatment Cream). We've developed fantastic, money-saving combos that include these summertime favorites! CHECK THEM OUT

THIS MONTH'S TESTIMONIAL HIGHLIGHTS:

"Super Cop 2X has given me much better results. My face looks brighter and fresh looking; there is no two-tone look around my face. My face is still the same color, only brighter and better-looking. The blemishes that I have had before are a lot less noticeable. I use the Exfol Serum first, then apply Super Copper 2X nightly. My skin feels so smooth and looks so much healthier, it's like a more youthful and fresher look. I'm very impressed! Thank you so much." - M.C.

"Dr. Pickart, I have been using your skin products for a couple of months now, and my skin is so beautiful that I don't even want to put on makeup when I am not going to work! I was sitting on the couch petting my face, because my cheeks are so soft. They feel like they did when I was a teenager. So I decided to write and thank you." - A.A.

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS: The Science of Real Skin Care
Enjoy these exclusive offers on our best selling systems for skin and body rejuvenation found only through Skin Biology. Each order entitles you to your own personalized skincare online consultation - Call 1-800-405-1912 for more information or send an email to customerservice@skinbiology.com

ULTIMATE BODY CARE SYSTEM (Price: $34 / Value: $48)
• Copper Sun Tanning Lotion
• Protect & Restore Body Lotion
• LOVE Foot Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher
• Super Cop 2X Extra Strength

ADVANCED WRINKLE REPAIR (Price: $76 / Value: $109)
• Super GHK Copper Cream
• Skin Signals Solution
• Dr. Pickart's Cleanser
• Super Cop 2X Extra Strength

COMPLETE HANDS & FEET SYSTEM (Price: $46 / Value: $65)
• LOVE Foot Cream
• TINPEP Hand Cream
• Tin Nail Renewal Cream
• Microdermabrasion Cloth

PHEROMONE ATTRACTORS SET (Price: $28 / Value: $40)
• Body Perfume: Ylang Ylang
• Body Perfume: Sandalwood
• 4 Sensuous Scents
• Romantic Perfume Oil: Men
• Romantic Perfume Oil: Women

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology