New
Find
Notify
Tools
Put the SPRING Back in Your Skin - 10% OFF Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Put the SPRING Back Into Your Skin! - LIMITED TIME SPECIAL

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidMar2018_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
"Whether you are still dealing with a frosty winter, or if it looks like an early spring is blossoming where you live, time stops for no one. Warm, summer weather will be here before we all know it. If you love the tradition of spring cleaning, I hope you enjoy my thoughts on how to spruce up your skin in time for summer. I've made things even easier by offering a limited time deal on my Spring Skin Collection (3 of my most popular products for 1 low price!.... see details below). And remember, you now have access to Easy Checkout with PayPal. Avoid having to type in payment details each time your order by using this trusted channel proven to make online shopping easier." ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

HOW TO PUT THE SPRING BACK IN YOUR SKIN! - THE SPRING COLLECTION

If lack of elasticity has got you down, start nourishing skin now with the skin-firming peptides contained in Skin Signals Solution or Skin Signals Cream. Each morning this month, apply a light amount of Dr. Pickart's GHK-Cu + collastin and elastin product that blends hydrolyzed peptides of collagen with copper peptide technology. If you have oily-to-combination skin type: Select the oil-free liquid version that is misted onto the skin. Those with normal-to-dry skin types: Select the rich cream version for an added moisturizing factor.

Daily exfoliation is key for heightened skin cell turnover and the feeling of better bounce. As you bathe, wash body skin with our new Exfoliating Bath Gloves that use the power of high-quality texture to refresh body skin. Simply moisten gloves with water and Dr. Pickart's Liquid Cleanser, massage body skin thoroughly, then rinse and hang dry (suction cup and hook included).

In the evening, loosen dead skin cells for next-day removal by applying a light amount of LacSal Cream (10% hydroxy acid lotion for face or body). Visibly improves skin texture and dull skin tone.

Capris and Shortsleeves: Yes, it's almost that time of year again! Is your body skin ready? No worries. Our Spring Collection Combo is perfect for body skin too! Start smoothing out rougher skin areas today, so you can start to see a difference in the months to come.

Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today! LIMITED TIME SPECIAL. This special product pack will only be offered for a few weeks this Spring - Available now.

.............................................................................................................................

HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE THIS? From our Submitted Testimonials

"I have been using only Skin Biology for 10 years. I am now 58. I have no wrinkles yet some slight loss of tightness.

The skin on my body is the same. The GHK-Cu is wonderful. I also use your hair products and not one grey hair at this stage. I am so grateful for your research and your integrity in your product.

The care of my skin health is sorted with Skin Biology for the rest of my life." -S.C. from Australia

Read more testimonials at: http://reverseskinaging.com/results.html

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER OFFERS: NEW COMBOS - AMAZING SAVINGS

Special product combos that save 30% OFF

VIP Skin Line (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum
• Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength
• CELES Moisturizing Oil
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

Ultimate Skin Care System (Reg Price $120 / Your Price $84)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Maximum Skin Tightening System (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• Skin Signals Cream
• LacSal Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology