Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    LIMITED TIME: Free with Purchase Product Test! NEW EYE CREAM

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
LIMITED TIME: Free with Purchase Product Test! NEW EYE CREAM Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
LIMITED TIME PRODUCT TEST: 2% GHK + DMAE Eye Ceam FREE with purchase (August 2016 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/Aug2016_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
Dear Valued Customer, My team and I need your feedback on a product that proposes to be the first of its kind: a specialized eye cream containing 2% GHK + DMAE + PephaTight. In-house testing has proven this particular cream to be like no other I have ever formulated. I believe the final adjustments have been made to the formulation, but I would love for you to try this cream and let me know what you think. As a thank you for each order over $100, I will be including a free sample with your order (until supplies of the very small batch I have ready is exhausted). ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

HELP US TEST THIS NEW PRODUCT - FREE WITH ANY $100 PURCHASE!!

He's done it! Dr. Pickart and his lab assistants have finally completed a new innovation in the field of advanced copper peptide cosmeceuticals... and we're introducing it to you to try FREE with $100 purchase for a very limited time.

Copper Peptide Eye Cream: 2% GHK + DMAE + PephaTight! Are you looking to address general signs of damage and aging around the eye area (i.e. dark circles, puffiness, loose skin, fine lines, crow's feet, etc)? Thanks to our great relationship and communication with clients like yourself, we are proud to introduce a cream that may prove to be the missing element to truly rejuvenating the area around your eyes.

First of Its Kind - What Makes It So Different? We can say with confidence that no other eye cream blends the following components of Dr. Pickart's original discovery of GHK like this new product. The following unique components of its formulation make this new eye cream the only one of its kind:

2% GHK-Cu: A high level of the first skin rejuvenative copper peptide

DMAE: A natural compound clinically proven to improve the appearance of loose skin

• PephaTight: Biotechnologically produced extract for quick-action firming & contouring

CoQ10 + Vitamin E: Skin healthy antioxidants that soothe and soften

• Cholesterol + Lanosterol Esters: Lipids that penetrate the dermis for moisturization

HOW TO GET YOUR FREE TEST SAMPLE:

Simply CLICK HERE to add the free tester to your cart. Due to the small batch manufactured, we can only offer test samples until supplies last. However, with each $100 order you will receive:

2 Additional l Bonuses of Your Choice

FREE Expedited Shipping

FREE Eye Cream Tester!
(offer valid while supplies last - must be added to cart at time of purchase - limit 1 per customer please)

.............................................................................................................................

#1 SUMMER SKIN CARE QUESTION:
"I have melasma and summer skin discoloration! How did this happen? What can I do about it?"

Success reducing the appearance of summer hyperpigmentation depends on the type of problem. In the case of an uneven skin tone or age spots, the best solution is to regularly exfoliate your skin using products containing lactic acid. Follow up with consistent use of a microdermabrasion cloth to "buff away" and fade blotchiness.

Use exfoliating products regularly in the evening and copper peptide creams or serums every morning. Specfically look for GHK-based products to help balance pigment production. Remember to keep summer skin well moisturized. Why is this vital? (1) Because well-moisturized skin will always appear more even in color (no matter the complexion), and (2) increased moisturization helps activate the natural exfoliation process. Steer clear of "skin lighteners" and bleaching agents. Embrace summer sun moderately, follow up by using copper peptides consistently, and exfoliate away damage regularly.

Need product help or have additional questions? Remember you are entitled to a FREE Skin Care Consultation. Contact Skin Biology today to learn more (1-800-405-1912).

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER OFFERS: NEW COMBOS - AMAZING SAVINGS

Special product combos that save 30% OFF

VIP Skin Line (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum
• Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength
• CELES Moisturizing Oil
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

Ultimate Skin Care System (Reg Price $120 / Your Price $84)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Maximum Skin Tightening System (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• Skin Signals Cream
• LacSal Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology