Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    CAN'T MISS Summer Rewards on the Best Copper Peptide Skin and Hair Care

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
CAN'T MISS Summer Rewards on the Best Copper Peptide Skin and Hair Care Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
CAN'T MISS Summer Rewards on the Best Copper Peptide Skin and Hair Care (Mid June 2019 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidJune2019_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:

Before summer gets into full swing (if you haven't already done so), be sure to ask my staff to personalize a regimen for you so you can more efficiently use my products designed to refresh and maintain your skin and hair. The benefits of keeping in contact with Skin Biology as you use your products are two-fold: (1) better communication helps you know exactly WHICH products to use and exactly HOW to use them. Clients who regularly keep in contact with us notice better results faster. And (2) contacting Skin Biology allows us to keep up-to-date with your current skin/hair care concerns, to listen to your valuable customer feedback, and to make adjustments in formulations as needed by you, our dear customer. This summer, remember our Loyalty Rewards Program is further incentive to order the summer savings deals that reward customer loyalty. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

SUMMER REWARDS - Skin Biology's copper peptide products do not have a specified expiration date. They have been proven to keep their efficacy even during the warm summer months. Skin Biology's Customer Loyalty Program: MyRewards is extended to you when you log in to your account each time you need to place an order.

Let us reward you by sharing the gift of healthier skin and hair in hopes that you will do the same and pass along the reference on where to find quality skincare online!

MyRewards is a free program applied to all Skin Biology shopping cart registrants. Your information is confidential and is never shared with (or sold to) any third party. Additionally, you will still qualify for free bonus samples on both your initial purchase AND when you redeem your points!

So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by stocking up now on the favorites that you will need during summer months.

How MyRewards Points Add Up

POINTS EARNED | ABLE TO REDEEM:
250 | $10 OFF
500 | $20 OFF (or $20 product for FREE)
1000 | $40 OFF (or $40 product for FREE)

Let us help you to find the right product combination for your skin or hair type by contacting us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation: 1-800-405-1912 (01-425-644-0160).

.............................................................................................................................

AN AT-HOME SUCCESS STORY: SKIN NEEDLING ROLLERS

Effective and simple, microneedling (skin rolling) has caught the interest of many clients looking for a proven method to boost their visible results. These at-home devices can be an easy to use, low-cost solution to the challenge of how to heighten results as you progress with copper peptides on both skin and hair.

Skin Biology's Microneedling Devices are currently being used (by individuals and professionals alike) for general anti-aging, wrinkle-fading, stretch marks, advanced blemish care, hyperpigmentation, and skin firming.

Your device will come to you sterile-sealed and with detailed instructions that will help you use your roller with confidence from the very first day it arrives.

If you have already purchased a skin roller and are finding certain copper peptide products especially helpful, be sure to share your comments - The serums that clients most like to use with our rollers are the following:

Super GHK-Copper Serum (mild)

Regular CP Serum (mild)

Skin Signals Solution (moderate)

Super CP Serum (strong)

3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum (very strong)

Client Experience: "I love the derma roller and wish I would have gotten one much sooner. I've used it once and followed with Skin Signals Solution. I'm using it for general anti-aging. I do have some deep expression lines and loss of firmness that I'd like to improve. I noticed improvement in minor blemishes the following day. The quick results after one use amazed me."

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology