Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    Suprising Popularity of Microdermabration Cloths - Contest for FREE 3% GHK VIP!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Suprising Popularity of Microdermabration Cloths - Contest for FREE 3% GHK VIP! Login/Join

Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Report This Post  
Thank you for making our Labor Day 3% GHK VIP Special an absolute success! For the many of you who've been enjoying my VIP line of GHK-copper products, you are already well aware of the difference it can make in your skin's rejuvenative journey. But for those who received my gift sample set and are trying it for the first time now, I would love to hear from you! Send us an email with which version you are enjoying the most (and why your skin is responding so well). One selected testimonial will be published in the mid-October newsletter and the author will receive a FREE 15ml of their choice 3% GHK VIP Cream or 3% GHK VIP Serum! Remember, the perfect product to use with my VIP line is the DMAE firming serum: Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength. I want everyone to have the chance to enjoy this product, so be sure to use code: TTTFALL15 for 15% off your next purchase of this item - Enjoy! I look forward to hearing from you this month. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

.............................................................................................................................

SURPRISING RUSH ON MICRODERMABRASION CLOTHS! POPULARITY RISES

You've heard of something selling "like hotcakes"? Well, never in our wildest dreams would we have imagined our 100% Microdermabrasion Cloths would turn out to sell like HOTCAKES!

Since their induction, these exfoliating cloths have been so well received that it is difficult to keep them in stock. You'll be happy to know we have reinforced our supply to handle the growing trend in orders.

Why do Microfiber Beauty Cloths work so well? Simply put, regular facial cloths leave behind residue and do not effectively exfoliate the skin.

The 100% microfiber beauty cleansing cloths exfoliate gently and cleanse skin completely, leaving skin feeling softer even after the first use. Skin Biology cloths are considered an "ECO cloth" because of its support of water conservation. They absorb more than cotton cloths, help save water and outlast traditional cotton textiles while working to fade stubborn blemishes , minimize wrinkles , diminish age spots, and add a glowing radiance to dull skin appearance.

Use with a mild hydroxy acid exfoliator that will break up damage so that the cloth can effectively slough off dead skin cells and rejuvenate skin optimally - Read More...

VIEW HOW-TO-VIDEO on How to Use Your Cloth More Effectively | ORDER COMBO with Lactic Power 10

.............................................................................................................................

Have You Ever Felt Like This?
FROM OUR SUBMITTED EXPERIENCES

quote:
My boyfriend has the most beautiful skin. It is really amazing. I had no idea that he used products until a few months ago when I mentioned I thought my own skin looked awful - lines from out of nowhere, dull, age spots. It's been only in the last year where it has begun to age so obviously. Not good.

He said, "You have to get this stuff from Skin Biology. I've been using it for years!" He showed me a bottle of copper peptide serum and LacSal. I ordered them both. For the first time in MY LIFE, friends have noticed a difference in my skin. In MY LIFE, folks! (Sorry for all the capitals, but I am truly that excited.) "What are you doing to your skin? What are you using? I have to get some!"

WHY AVOID THE COSMETIC COUNTER 'QUICK FIXES'

Sales in the cosmetic business are driven by an emotional rather than rational response. In the efforts to find chemical compounds capable of producing fast and impressive results, some over-the-counter cosmetic products may contain detergents that puff up skin's proteins with water, creating temporal swelling of the surface. Others actually contain topical irritants that produce a type of dermal swelling, for instance those used to temporarily mask the appearance of the puckering of cellulite on the thighs. In this ocean of deception it is very difficult to tell truth from fiction. What are some principles that will guide you to reasonable expectations when using topical skin rejuvenation products? Let's review three important tips

Requirements for a truly effective skin product:

1) A truly effective product will take time . Use a cosmetic product at least 2 weeks to really evaluate potential benefits. Remember the best products, many times, will not produce visible improvements until after a few weeks.

2) A truly effective product will get better with time. If after you stop using a product, your skin immediately starts getting worse, you can throw this cosmetic away without any regrets.

3) A truly effective product will contain skin-healthy ingredients. All ingredients contained in the product should be there for a reason. If the list of ingredients contains too many difficult-to-pronounce chemical names, gather your information and research before buying. For Skin Biology Products - See: Behind the Products - Dr. Pickart's Approach to Skin Care.

Let us help you to find the right product combination for your skin type by contacting us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation - 1-800-405-1912.

Over the weekend we updated our website's SSL Security Certificate. Due to an accounting error on the part of our shopping cart company, a payment was not credited to our account.This certificate allows secure movement and payment on our website reverseskinaging.com. If while we were updating the Security certificate (Saturday or Sunday) you received this message: "THIS IS NOT A SECURE SITE", we are happy to inform you that you will now be completely safe making a purchase on our website. We apologize for this error and assure that any payments made on reverseskinbiology.com will be secure. Skin Biology appreciates each and every one of you. Again, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER OFFERS: NEW COMBOS - AMAZING SAVINGS

Special product combos that save 30% OFF

VIP Skin Line (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum
• Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength
• CELES Moisturizing Oil
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

Ultimate Skin Care System (Reg Price $120 / Your Price $84)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Maximum Skin Tightening System (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• Skin Signals Cream
• LacSal Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
~TheSkinBioTeam