Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    How I Got My Hair to Look Better (Important Newsletter) | NEW! Skin Biol

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
How I Got My Hair to Look Better (Important Newsletter) | NEW! Skin Biol Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
How I Got My Hair to Look Better (Important Newsletter) | NEW! Skin Biology Newsletter (July 2017 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/July2017_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
As my little grandson celebrates his first birthday this month, it reminds me how this journey has been a fascinating study in how things seem to come full circle in life. My determination years ago to research aging, with the goal of making sure almost everyone could have healthier skin based on an understanding of biochemistry, led to my discovery of GHK-Cu's potential to accelerate both skin and hair rejuvenation. This month, I'd love to share with you some important tips on how you can take better care of your hair, starting right now. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

SUMMER AGING HAIR - IS THERE REALLY SUCH A THING?

Each hair follicle goes through three distinctive phases of growth and decline. The phase of hair growth is called anagen, and it lasts for several years. Then hair follicles enter the short phase, or catagen (about two weeks), during which the follicle shrinks and pushes hair out.

The resting phase, during which hair follicles are not producing hair, is called telogen; it lasts for several weeks. Then the whole cycle is repeated.

Think about it: If the aging process takes a toll on your skin, what part does it play on these cycles responsible for healthy hair? Is there such a thing as aging hair? Are you suffering from it? What can you do about it?

Our hair, like our skin, starts its journey renewing itself with youthful vigor. When we are young, hair is generally thick, well-pigmented, and fast-growing. However, the passage of time takes a toll. Hair begins to thin or shed out, grow more slowly, and turn gray. While the search for methods to restore healthy, younger-looking hair is ancient, more and more, copper peptides are being used to improve the condition of aging hair, with very promising results. Here's how clients have been doing it:

How to Start Reversing the Look of Aging Hair:

1) Apply a copper peptide daily (or every other day) - Use Folligen Cream for hairline or Folligen Therapy Spray for denser areas. Sample ALL products in our comprehensive FolligenTotal Therapy Trial Kit.

2) Especially if you are using Minoxidil or Rogaine is important to replenish your scalp with Emu Oil - Dr. Pickart's Emu Oil Replenisher for Hair is a biological moisturizing oil that quickly soothes irritation, heightens penetration of copper peptide topicals, staves off split ends, and fortifies both scalp and hair shaft against dryness.

3) Avoid harsh shampoos / Use the right conditioner. Folligen Therapy Shampoo gently cleanses without stripping protective oils and proteins from the hair shaft. Folligen Therapy Conditioner de-tangles using amino acids and pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5) to re-seal hair cuticles after shampooing. Both products are fortified with superior copper peptides to keep your scalp strong and resilient!

Don't just take our word for it! Check out the long list of Copper Peptide Hair Reviews & Testimonials at: www.reverseskinaging.com/productresults5.html

Let us help you to find the right product combination for your hair type by contacting us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation - 1-800-405-1912.

.............................................................................................................................

LOOKING INTO MICRONEEDLING? - DON'T BE SHY

If micro needling (derma rolling) has caught your interest, it may be time for you to try this proven method for boosting visible results. At-home devices, such as Skin Biology's Microneedling Device, have actually been used for many years.

Following the instructions enclosed with your device makes it simple and easy to use from the very first day it arrives.

If you have already purchased a skin roller, and are finding certain copper peptide products especially helpful, be sure to share your comments - We look forward to reading your feedback!

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER OFFERS: NEW COMBOS - AMAZING SAVINGS

Special product combos that save 30% OFF

VIP Skin Line (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum
• Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength
• CELES Moisturizing Oil
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

Ultimate Skin Care System (Reg Price $120 / Your Price $84)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Maximum Skin Tightening System (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• Skin Signals Cream
• LacSal Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology