Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Biology Needs New Testimonials Login/Join

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted
Skin Biology invites you to post your testimonials. Thousands of clients have sent testimonials about our products that we used on www.reverseskinaging.com. We'd like to update and add more to these.

So for people who like our products, we would be grateful if you could write up your comments.

Please remember that for cosmetic products, government regulations only allow testimonials that are general and attest only to the look and appearance of the skin. It is best to keep this in mind when supplying online feedback.

For every testimonial that we can use, we will give a free bonus product on your next order. For example - 5 useful testimonials would equal 5 bonus products on your next regular order.

You can send your testimonials to customerservice@skinbiology.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Can these be anonymous, e.g. a fake first name Glenda?

Do you want them to be product specific, or condition specific, e.g. SkinSignals was great for...

general Skin Biology.

I use these 3 SkinBio products, and the combination...

ps such a bummer!

Posts: 144 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 03 December 2009Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear oskyzz:

We are sure Dr. Pickart will get back to you as soon as possible.

But we keep all testimonials we receive anonymous (usually we just use the initials of the sender).

We would need to have your correct information to make sure you are an actual client who has purchased products from us before and so that you can receive your additional bonuses as a thank you, but we would not disclose this information.

Regarding how specific to be, we'll let Dr. Pickart comment. But from his example cited above, if you would like to comment on what the products in general have done for your skin's appearance that would be OK.

Feel free to post any additional questions here.

Thank you,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
You can use another name. But we do keep a private record to prove to the FTC that the comments are actually from a client.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well all I can say is since I discovered SB products it is all I use. They are cost-effective, have a long shelf-life and better than that is, they work! I've been using Skin Signals and Tri-reduction and TTT for about 3 years and there must be results as people all the time comment on my 'beautiful' skin. I'm at the age of 71 now and counting. All my clients are referred to SB products, for pure, unadulterated copper peptides.

Posts: 237 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: 07 March 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the testimonial Patrice!

Have you been able to send that on to customerservice@skinbiology.com?

We're still accepting testimonials Smiler

Thank you and best wishes for continued success!
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Skin Biology:
Thanks for the testimonial Patrice!

Have you been able to send that on to customerservice@skinbiology.com?

We're still accepting testimonials Smiler

Thank you and best wishes for continued success!
-Skin Biology[/QUOTE

Dear SkinBio team and Dr. Pickart,

I emailed several testimonials to customerservice@skinbiology.com a few weeks ago after noticing the post on the forum about the need for testimonials; however, I have yet to hear anything back Frowner

I'd just like to know if my email/testimonials were received, read and hopefully accepted. I'm anxious to order GHK-Cu for the first time (probably should have begun with this one) for the winter-time here in Minnesota, I need something mild for everyday... but, I'm waiting to hear back so I can take advantage of the free samples with my order.

Any information you have to share would be greatly appreciated as always Smiler

Thanks a billion!

Posts: 140 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 12 September 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Thank you pinkdervish - We've just sent you a private message with some further information.

We checked and for some reason we did not receive those emails.

We appreciate your patience on this matter. The private message will provide you with further instructions.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

posted Hide Post
I'll be sending in a testimonial soon. I won a gift certificate on EDS and used it to buy Skin Signals cream. I had been using P&R Classic, then P&R w/Retinol after that and am well pleased with the results as I've posted before.

I've been using the SS cream about a week and a half, I want to give it a few weeks to work before I evaluate. There are already things I love about it - but I'll save those for the testimonial!

Posts: 10 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 11 May 2012Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear lianeb:

Glad you are enjoying the products - Skin Signals Cream has quickly become an effective product favorite.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

posted Hide Post
I just submitted 3 reviews. I am a huge fan! Thanks for all your hard work, Dr.Pickart!

Posts: 21 | Location: canada | Registered: 25 November 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I only want to thank Dr. Pickart for his wonderful products: I have been using them for 7 years, I am 48 now and I can't stop using them, I hope I could use them for whole my life. I feel sure about myself and the state of my skin, I have no wrinkles yet, except for the nasolabial lines due to my long face. I'm one of your Facebook fans, thank you so much from Italy! You're great!

Posts: 112 | Location: Gioia del Colle (bari)-Italy | Registered: 12 March 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
After 7 years now the improvement i witness in my own skin is just not seen in any other circumstance.....simply not possible
I have before and after photos that even i find unreal.
Everything I was told to expect happened including the times when things got a bit worse, but even then i was encouraged to keep going by the fact that i had an over all glow,
I am an avid facial exerciser too with flexeffect, the combination has given me my youth back and a whole lot of fun.
I consider i still have a long way to go, personally I cant see why things should stop now i want to see how far i can take this.
I will post photos sometime.

Posts: 29 | Location: 2yrs | Registered: 25 January 2008Report This Post
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
Dear tic tac,

Thank you very much for your testimonial. We always appreciate updates from our clients along the way.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

Keep Smiling,
The SkinBioTeam

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello ,
I'm new here in this site . This is great community site and here to share some specific knowledge and info .

Posts: 3 | Location: us  | Registered: 13 April 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Skin Bio, I have been wanting to post about my experience with Skin Signals cream. I have been very happy with the results,been using for only 2 months according to directions, it does what Skin Biology says that it does. I am 49 yrs old, my skin has been alot smoother, firmer and clearer since using it along with exfoliation. Im wanting to ask Skin Bio questions via the forum but cant seem to be able to post them sucessfully, can you tell me hows the best way for me to post a couple of questions? Thankyou

Posts: 27 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 05 June 2013Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear polly:

Welcome - What a wonderful testimonial!

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying Skin Signals Cream (which has quickly become one of our client favorites) and that you are already seeing results!

Please keep in touch.

If you need any assistance posting or viewing our responses on our online forum, please contact us at 1-800-405-1912 or email customerservice@skinbiology.com and we will be more than happy to help you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Picture of Jill Blackburn-Rodriguez
posted Hide Post
I am trying to send my testimonials but the pictures wont go through. The before of me at 26 and the after of me at 43... people tell me that they cant tell the difference. I love your products. They really work and I am walking proof of that.

Posts: 10 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: 12 July 2012Report This Post
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
Dear Jill,

You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. May I ask what you use of Dr. Pickart's products?

Keep Smiling - You are beautiful!
~TheSkinBioTeam

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post
Picture of Jill Blackburn-Rodriguez
posted Hide Post
I use Lac Sal from head to foot every night. In the morning I use trireduction mixed with a bit of water all over my body. On my face and neck I use Skin Signals cream....The best product ever!!!!

Posts: 10 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: 12 July 2012Report This Post