Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Biology Login/Join

posted
LOVE this stuff! A little goes a long way. My skin is smoother, and the lines less noticeable. Will try DMAE with my next order.

Posts: 2 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: 19 March 2017Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting your feedback Alexandra! Smiler

What are your favorite products?

What are you currently using?

and How long did it take for you to see results?

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a rare skin condition called "Osteoma cutis" on my cheeks, chin, and between my brows I believe from postule acne post jaw surgery, and Accutane thereafter. Am currently on Tazorac for control. I found that my skin looked smoother after the microneedling, and applied Tazoric after this. My usual routine is using Tazorac followed by Skin Signals, then oil in pm. Morning I use the 2 Timing Tightener followed by oil...then my usual sunscreen, etc. Although only surgery will completely eradicate the bone under my skin, it can scar, and so I have resigned myself to this, and continue to use Skin Biology. Although my bumps can be seen more readily in sunlight, copper peptides added to the Tazorac has greatly improved the texture. Even my dermatologist commented on how good my skin looked, considering, and I clued her onto your products. Will be trying more in the near future. Thank you so much!

Posts: 2 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: 19 March 2017Report This Post