Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Biology Customer Care Review Login/Join

posted
Hello Everyone,

I placed an order about two months ago and now feel ready to write some reviews. I want to start by commenting on the help I got while placing the order. I don't live in the US.

There was a minor difficulty with my order. Note to others: don't use any special characters!! Not even accents that are part of your name or address.

I wrote (and got a fast reply), and then phoned, the customer service and spoke with a very nice woman (M.) who quickly solved my issue. She also kindly advised me on what to order as I was confused and needed some guidance. Needless to say, two months later, I am thrilled to have followed her advice. She was knowledgeable and open and I felt comfortable speaking with her.

My package arrived in good form and quickly.

I would also like to make a comment about the samples that were offered to me. The sample sizes are quite generous. This is great because I feel it gives a person time to really see the difference that Skin Biology claims their products make... and then go on to place an order for the regular sizes Smiler

About the website itself. I was thinking about the classical paintings used instead of human (model) photos. You know, I sort of like this. Among other reasons (I won't bore you with my reflections) but it feels that maybe we can appreciate our own unique beauty instead of comparing ourselves with airbrushed photographs as we do daily.

So, I thank you very much for everything Smiler Merci beaucoup Smiler

I am going to post the reviews in the Product Feedback section, if that is ok??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jmarie,

Posts: 10 | Location: France! | Registered: 24 September 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear jmarie:

Merci beaucoup - We love the feedback!

We are happy to do our very best to make sure your experience ordering the products is just as great as your results using the products.

Thank you for your comments - Please keep in touch!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Smiler

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post