Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My first order with SkinBio Login/Join

posted
Hi SkinBio team,
I have a friend in New York who is coming to India in the third week of March. I would like to place the order for my requirement so that you could ship the products to New York asap.
I would appreciate your recommendations for my order.
Thank you.

Posts: 2 | Location: India | Registered: 02 March 2016Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Kavi:

Here is a simple but GREAT starter regimen that works well for anyone!

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following page on copper peptides:
Advanced Anti-Aging Skin Care - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/agingskin.html

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Cream (an effective copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). The application should be so light that it just barely covers the area without leaving the skin excessively heavy with product. Be careful around-the-eye area, or if you have sensitive skin.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of LacSal Cream (a 10% mild hydroxy acid leave-on exfoliator). Apply lightly and leave-on. Leave-on hydroxy acids work to slowly dissolve the links between damage skin cells and heighten skin cell turnover rate. Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Contact 1-800-405-1912 for more personalized assistance - Or fill out a request for a FREE Skin Care Consulation!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post