Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin biology regimen for a starter Login/Join

posted
Hello Dr Pickart,
We live in New Delhi, India. My daughter lives in Boston, USA.
I chanced upon your website Skin Biology, during my search for ageless skin. And I was so intrigued by all that I read on your website, that I purchased your book on Amazon. And wished that I read it much earlier in my life. But I am glad that my daughter will start with your products at a younger age.
I certainly need your recommendations for the usage protocol of your skin products.
I am seeking your advise for-
(A)Face:
1. Since last few months, I have noticed that I am getting hollow sunken eyes..either due to eye puffiness or just age related.( I am 55)
2. There is a problem of dark circles too.
3. Some age related brown spots on the face and just about a wrinkle or two on the mouth lines...a few just beginning to show on the forehead.
I have just started radio frequency magnetic pulse treatment on Venus Legacy.

(B) Nails:
My nails are healthy but need help for one toenail which is being treated for diehard fungal infection.

(C) Hair:
As regards my hair, I have thick growth, using only Kerastase shampoo. But I would like to know if your products will help me with getting my natural hair colour back, since 75 percent of my hair have turned grey.

(D)
As regards my husband, he needs help for receding hairline and hairfall as also grey hair.

I am 55 years old and my husband is 60.
I would place an order on receipt of your protocol usage of your products for shipping to my daughter in Boston and then she will ship it to India. My daughter will also get in touch with you soon.
Thank you and awaiting your advise.
Warm regards,
Kavita

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad

Posts: 2 | Location: India | Registered: 02 March 2016Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Kavi:

Thank you for posting - For more direct help, please contact us at: 1-800-405-1912 or fill out a FREE Personal Consultation Request Form

FACIAL REGIMEN
We would recommend carefully reviewing the following page on copper peptides:
Advanced Anti-Aging Skin Care - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/agingskin.html
More Beautiful Eyes - Improve Dark Circles and Refine - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin * , apply a light amount of Skin Signals Cream (an effective copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). The application should be so light that it just barely covers the area without leaving the skin excessively heavy with product. Be careful around-the-eye area, or if you have sensitive skin.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of LacSal Cream (a 10% mild hydroxy acid leave-on exfoliator). Apply lightly and leave-on. Leave-on hydroxy acids work to slowly dissolve the links between damage skin cells and heighten skin cell turnover rate. Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Around the Eye Area: Use CP Ultimate Eyes lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use to reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles.

Spot treat specific areas of brown spots, mouth wrinkles, or any other deep wrinkles / blemishes in the evening: Spot treat a very light amount of Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength on specific areas of concern. Use very lightly. Not for use around the eye area. Test on a small area first.

*Investing in a Skin Biology Microdermabrasion Cloth can make all the difference in assuring that your copper peptide products penetrate effectively and continue to work actively on your skin. When used properly these cloths are essential tools to help fade stubborn blemishes, calm oily skin; or minimize wrinkles and fine lines, enlarged pores, age spots; or simply remove dead skin/and dirt more effectively. See: http://store.reverseskinaging....asion_Cloth_p/90.htm

...........................................................................................................................................................................

NAILS
Daily massage a light amount of Tin Peptide Nail Renewal on the toenails.

Keep in mind that copper peptides are cosmetic products only and do not treat fungal infections. Always follow up with doctor if the condition worsens.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

HAIR
Carefully review our page on:
General Hair Care with Copper Peptide Topicals - http://reverseskinaging.com/haircare.html

During the course of our clients' use of Folligen products we have consistently received reports that for some the product not only helped them improve the quality of their hair but also seemed to help re-pigment graying hair. This effect is not reported from all clients and the products are not advertised or sold for this purpose.

However if you and your husband are interested in improving the health of both scalp and hair, here is a simple regimen you can try:

Suggested Use: Part the hair into 4-6 section. Apply Folligen Spray directly on the scalp (on the "part line") very lightly every other day to improve health and volume. Massage in.

What to order? The best package to see what copper-peptides can do for your scalp is our comprehensive Folligen Total Therapy Trial Pack. Sample sizes of Folligen Spray, Folligen Cream, Hair Signals Cream, Emu Oil-S for Hair, and Folligen Shampoo/Conditioner are included in this kit. Contact 1-800-405-1912 for more personalized assistance.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post