Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Love,love,love copper peptides! Login/Join

posted
I have been using Dr. Pickart's copper peptides for over 3 yrs now. I started with the trial kit and have now found the products that work best for me (Skin Signals, Super CP Serum, 7% GHK-u peptides) I am truly in love with copper peptides. I'm 53 yrs young and have been told I look 10 years younger! My skin is smooth, clear,elastic and basically line free with the exception of some minor eye crinkles. I can go without foundation and look like I'm wearing it. I find the copper peptides especially useful when derma rolling. I started low and slow at the beginning and never got "the uglies". My husband just had a spot removed from his face and I plan on helping him with his blemish by introducing him to copper peptides.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 3 | Location: Maine | Registered: 30 March 2012Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Lorene:

Thanks for posting your feedback! We are glad to know you've found what many others have discovered to be a real way to "turn back the clock" as it were!

If you'd like to take a before/after picture of your husband's success, that might be a good idea to track his progress - Please feel free to keep in touch.

We wish you continued success!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

---- View more success stories at: www.reverseskinaging.com/pictures.html

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post