Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What to use Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I am confused, I am 51 years old and don't know what to use morning and night.
I can use the CP Serum with not problem, I can literally splash it on my face.
What I need to know is: the stronger the skin can handle - the better? or even using the milder version the the GHK cream pump work just the same? Please help me with a morning and night use. Thank you so much.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello Shirley -

The general routine is to clean, exfoliate, rejuvenate and moisturize, if necessary. I would suggest using a mild cleanser like Gentle Clean in the morning and then applying a copper peptide product with a light layer of Emu Oil or Squalane over it if your skin needs the extra moisture. If you have been using CP Serum I suggest you try Super CP Serum - it is a little stronger and a product with which many of our clients have great success. In the evening you will wash your face again and apply a light coating of exfoliant ... repeat. This is just a suggestion - you may want to adjust this schedule (ie exfoliate only every other day or use Copper Peptides morning and evening) to suit your individual skin. As the weather becomes sunnier it may be a good idea to apply some P & R Daycover in the morning, rather than the Emu Oil or squalane, as it has titanium dioxide.

Many of our clients like to use Super GHK in place of Super CP Serum or alternate them - this is a matter of personal preference according to how your skin responds to each type of product. Super GHK is milder than Super CP Serum and so very suitable for use around the eyes, although many clients use stronger products around their eyes with great success.

Probably the best overall advice is to start with a routine something like the one I have suggested and then adjust from there. Please let us know if you have any other questions?

Sincerely,

Doreen Babiuk
Skin Biology Canada :-)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you so much Doreen