Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ingredients - Suntanning Lotion Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
First off, hat's off to SkinBio Canada super fast shipping. This is the fastest shipping I've ever expereinced. Amazing!

Now, for my question...

The list of ingredients for the SunTan lotion differs from the US vs Canadian website. I would like to know which version I'm getting. The Canadian site has methylparaben in the lotion, something I can't have, and no GHK, something I want (the US lotion has GHK).

Is this just a matter of updating the webpage to reflect the change of ingredients? Or is it a "different" product.

I asked this before, and got the response below from Dr.Pickart and others. Thanks. But still confused. So, I think it best I should ask the Canadian store directly. They should know best.

"The problem is that we are constantly slowly changing products to improve them, but the resellers often do not get the information."

Please help. I need to know exactly what I am buying. I think it is good practice to list the current ingredients, and something I take very seriously. I don't buy items with no ingredient list, ever. This is the second time I might not order the products I want because of the ingredient list situation is not clear to me. Red Face(

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello Kikimiha -

I am sorry for the extreme lateness of this reply..
The Canadian site carries exactly the same products as the
US site and the ingredients are identical. Sometimes the names
of the ingredients appear to be different because Health
Canada requires that we report the ingredients in INCI (International
Cosmetics Nomenclature). Also, As the reply from the U.S. office stated, they do change their ingredients from time to time and we need to update our ingredients list accordingly.. in this case we had not done that. Sorry for the confusion!

Sincerely,
Doreen Babiuk
Skin Biology Canada
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thanks for the reply and clarification.

Just before before your reply I placed an order for CopperSun Tanning Lotion and the GHK Serum. My plan was to add the GHK Serum to the Lotion. This way I could get the GHK as an ingredient that the US CopperSun has.

However, if its the same, then I'll use the extra GHK Serum I bought for my face instead of adding it to the body Suntanning Lotion.

Good to know.

Thanks again,
Kiki