Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Folligen Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have recently purchased Folligen lotion. Altho' there is lots of info about its properties & effectiveness, I can't seem to find any clear directions on how exactly to use it, particularly on my scalp.

Would appreciate some feedback.

TIA
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello Arya -

You should apply Folligen to the roots of your hair once a day or once every other day. You may want to do it in the evening before bed so you don't have to worry about 'styling' your hair afterward. Below is advice from Skin Biology USA on how to use Folligen. If you still have questions after reading this please let us know :-)

Doreen Babiuk
Skin Biology Canada

We've compiled some tips from our most successfully reports that may help you see better results when using the product:

* Make sure you are applying the product correctly: Part the hair in the area that you wish to improve. Apply Folligen lightly to the scalp and massage in. If some gets on the hair that is okay but the products are really a scalp treatment. Massage into the scalp. After it is dry (which shouldn't take very long at all since only a small amount should be used) apply Emu Oil-S for Hair lightly to the scalp area and massage in.

* Try even using the Folligen/Emu Oil every other day rather than every day...For some reason, and we're still not quite sure, it seems that many of those reporting the best results have used it consistently but every other day rather than every day. Perhaps this is so that the scalp does not become too accustomed to the product (?) we're not sure. But try it.

* Other helpful tips for best hair health are: Use No Heat (try to air dry hair at all times if possible - Or at least use Less Heat). Use curling irons, flat irons, etc only for special occasions or not at all. Also be careful of harsh Shampoos and Conditioners (when used more than needed these can actually damage hair). And internal supplements, MSM and Flaxseed Oil, have been found to be beneficial to healthy hair follicles which is the root of a healthy hair and scalp.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Thanks Doreen - very helpful
<bethany>
posted   Report This Post  
Arya,

Just an FYI...watch for issues with your hair changing color.

I had an interesting "reaction" between my hair color and the copper peptides that penetrated my hair shaft...the areas where my red hair color touched the copper particles turned a dark brown (blue/green + red = dull brown).

This was from the Folligen spray - I have no idea what will happen with the Folligen for Blondes I also have.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We have had no reports of color problems with Folligen for Blondes.