Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Pretika Dermabrasion Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Has anyone used the Pretika SonicDermabrasion High Frequency Facial Cleansing Brush or an opinion on this product. It is manufactured by NCN Skincare..ncnskincare.com
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi..I've been using the Pretika Sonic Microdermabrasion brush for a few years now and I love it. When I first got it, I left the detachable brush head on the unit before/after use. Since it was water resistant, I figured it wouldn't hurt but I was wrong. Even though I dried it well and placed it back in the recharger after each use, it eventually stopped working. I contacted the company and they sent me a new one even though I no longer had the receipt! Now, I take the brush head off after each use, rinse it well, store it separately from the unit. I also don't leave the unit in the recharging station. I only need to recharge about once a month. This has helped tremendously and my unit is working great! Hope this helps
Lorene
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Good thing that is more reasonably priced than the Clairsonic one. Gentle for sensitive skin and has amazing results by leaving skin smooth. But after a few months, it does not hold a charge at all and becomes unusable.