New
Find
Notify
Tools
skin signal solutions Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
What is this? I'm using the cp serum.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Its a Copper Peptide Serum that contains the same copper peptides as the CP Serum or Super CP Serum.

The big difference is it contains collagen and elastin fragments.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
Still a little confused if I should use this after I'm done with my cp serum. I've used now for 4 months and it will be probably another month before it's done. The posts I read were older when it was first introduced.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hello Healthy1,

After 4 months using CP Serum , your skin should be acclimated to copper-peptides to move up to the Skin Signals Solution without any irritation. You will find it is very beneficial for the appearance of tightening and an excellent choice!

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

Ok,let me see if I get this. It use to be the next step up from the cp serum was the super cp, but now I would go to the skin solution since this is more advanced than the super cp? If skin signal solution is better than the super why would anyone use it? Is the skin signal cream just as strong as the solution or is this something completely different? It gets confusing because I thought my next step would be the super cp.
quote:
If skin signal solution is better than the super why would anyone use it?

They are confusing Smiler

Forget the strength chart when it comes to the Skin Signal products. As Dr. Pickart has stated they are a different type of Copper Peptide product and difficult to categorize in relation to other CP products.

It would depend on where one was at in the rejuvenating process or what one wants to achieve with product selection.

If you are just looking for some additional tighten, firming and some rejuvenating it would be the SS serum. It the short road.

If you want a deeper rejuvenating product to exfoliate dead skin cells it would be the Super CP Serum. It the long road since it pushes up old cells.

The Skin Signals is a tune up and new paint job for skin that already looks good or just wants some rejuvenating.

Super CP, Super Cop full off the frame rejuvenating.

Neither is better. The correct next step is based on what you need or what you want to achieve.

My post may not have helped much but over time researching the forum and putting all the little pieces together it will click.

Picture of SkinBioTeam
quote:
If skin signal solution is better than the super why would anyone use it?

Very well put Maxx! We have many clients that use our products for blemishes, etc. that don't require the collagen and elastin peptides for the appearance of tightening. The Skin Signals Solution is very effective because it has a strong concentration of copper-peptides. About the same amount as the Super CP Serum , so it is strong, but it ALSO has the collagen and elastin peptides. The Super CP Serum does not.

Hopefully this adds clarification and not confusion.

Maxx is right, it will all begin to click and make perfect sense.

~The SkinBio Team

Is it ok to start out using CPs the first time by going with Skin Signals? Or do I use something else first? Also, I have normal skin which only occasionally can be a tiny bit dry. Do I not use serums at ALL because of this? I see so many using CP Serum, but seems like one of your CSR's just told me that I don't need to use any serum. So for those that don't use CP Serum, what are they using? Soo confused.
Emily. I have a fair amount of relatives that are now using Skin Biology. I always start them on the CP serum. Its a very strong rejuvenating agent and most beginners can tolerate once per day light applications.

Most make the mistake of assuming the mild Skin Biology products are tame, they arn't. The regular CP serum has almost 20 times the Copper as the leading competitors. Even the weakest Skin Biology product, Super GHK has 5 times the Copper of any product on the market, excluding Skin Biology's own products.

Even with occasional dryness I would start with the CP serum. Dry to very dry then a Cream.

The only issue with starting with the Skin Signals Solution is the strength. As Team Skin Biology pointed out its very strong and the most successful skin rejuvenating projects start slowly and work their way up to stronger products.

Gotcha. Just what I was looking for...an affirmative answer w/ "why" behind it. Thank you, Maxx. All your posts have been most informative!
Oh, when do you know it's time to move up the ladder??
Picture of SkinBioTeam
quote:
Is it ok to start out using CPs the first time by going with Skin Signals? Or do I use something else first? Also, I have normal skin which only occasionally can be a tiny bit dry. Do I not use serums at ALL because of this? I see so many using CP Serum, but seems like one of your CSR's just told me that I don't need to use any serum. So for those that don't use CP Serum, what are they using? Soo confused.

Dear Emily1,

It can be confusing. Starting out with CP Serum is always a very safe way to go. Once you have gone through your fist bottle, you can switch up to Skin Signals Solution . That way your skin can become adjusted to the copper-peptides. SRCP's are great for the skin even without the collagen and elastin so you are going to see a great benefit from any of them even the lower strength ones! We have had clients start with the Skin Signals Solution , but it has to be diluted with water 50% for the first 2 - 3 weeks because of it's strength.

As far as dryness, you can always add Emu Oil S for Skin or Squalane . They are great Biological Oils that work well with our serums.

As a side note, you can buy the Skin Signals + Emu Oil-S The "Magic Product Combo" together and save.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

I was told not to use the serums though, due to having normal to dry to skin....now you are telling me it's fine?

So is it safe to assume that a "normal to dry" skintype person is good to use ALL of the creams and serums but if this person uses the serums, he/she would also need to use a biological oil, whereas an oily skintype person would only use the serum alone (and never a cream)??

quote:
I was told not to use the serums though, due to having normal to dry to skin....now you are telling me it's fine?

Yep totally bogus. There was obviously some misunderstanding as to what your read or to your actual skin condition by the one giving advice.

I personally don't use Oils except after peels needling etc.

One thing most don't understand is Copper Peptides get the skin to a healthier state and that includes Oil production. Since the skin is functioning properly dry skin generally produces more Oil and Oily Skin less Oil.

Thats not a function of product selection although some work better for certain types of skin or skin conditions. Strictly a function of the Copper Peptide in the product.

The information you give is a little confusing Dr. Pickart. The way its written it sounds like someone suffering with an already Oily complexion. Upon adding Copper Peptides would have even Oilier skin?

I know me and the Mrs. both tend toward Oily skin. The kind where in the Summer mid afternoon you can rub your finger on the forehead and see the grease on the finger. Neither of us have that problem now where mid afternoon your face feel like an Oil slick but we both still produce the Oils common in the young persons skin.

Normal healthy Oils but not an over abundance like before Copper Peptides.

Picture of Dr. Pickart
We only have oil increasing problems with the high retinol containing products. Young skin is more oily and contains more squalane and squalene.

The current idea is that your DNA produces the optimal mixture of proteins at age 25. So many teenagers make too much oil while the older group has dry skin from too little skin oil.

Picture of stoney
quote:
Originally posted by MaxxC:
[Normal healthy Oils but not an over abundance like before Copper Peptides.

Maxx, I know exactly where you are coming from. Most of us here who are working on blemishes have an oily skin type. And at age 25, most were probably breaking out no matter how mild or severe there breakouts was.

So turning back our particular skin to what is was when we were 25 is a frightening thought for sure!... Confused... However, I have observed the same as you & your wife... Smiler

My skin, while still on the oily-side, is beginning to function properly from CPs & not as oily as it used to be. It couldn't function properly though with all those blemishes residing in my pores... So I think once CPs get the skin 'back on track', it may bring it to a better state functioning more like a 'normal skin type' of a 25 yr old.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
quote:
when we were 25 is a frightening thought for sure!.

For sureSmiler I had just competed my first Dermabrasion and was still breaking out like crazy. Not my optimal age. Ouch!
quote:
If you are just looking for some additional tighten, firming and some remodeling it would be the SS serum. It the short road.

If you want a deeper rejuvenating product to exfoliate dead skin cells it would be the Super CP serum. It the long road since it pushes up old skin cells.

The Skin Signals is a tune up and new paint job for skin that already looks good or just wants some rejuvenating.

Super CP, Super Cop full off the frame rejuvenating.

Neither is better. The correct next step is based on what you need or what you want to achieve.

Okay, but what if you need a new paint job, tune up, and a bit of off-the-frame restoration in some areas? (LOVE the analogy, BTW.) You know, like the bumpers need tearing off and rebuilding--maybe a side panel needs some repair?

I've just started using the Skin Signals Cream formula. No one addressed the original poster's question about whether there was a strength difference between the solution and the cream. Is there?

(I also use some heavier CPs in what I consider my more "major" lines and on my neck. So am I covering all of my bases that way?)

I'd like to think I'm using something that is strong enough to generate serious skin texture improvement.

I'm fortunate not to have any major blemishes (though I wonder about that too--I do have some little poc marks here and there. But are they just enlarged pores? Could be old blemishes.)

My main goal is to rejuvenate leathery/fine-line mess and re-tone the general elasticity and plumpness of my skin.

Will Skin Signals do the job?

Picture of Dr. Pickart
Skin Signals Cream and Solution has the same copper peptide levels.