Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beauty routine for 44 years old Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,
I just heard about your products through a forum. I d love to try them but don't know where to start. I am 44 and I d love to get the area around my eyes more firmer (I have wrinkles and dark circles) and my skintone more radiant. So I was thinking about ordering the following items and would appreciate your inputs and advises
Skin Firming Trial Kit
Super GHK Copper Serum
What do you think ?
Thanks in advance
Rgds
Isy
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Isy:

Welcome! Thanks for joining us.

If you have more sensitive skin, we'd recommend starting with Super GHK-Copper Serum first - But if overall you do just fine with topical anti-aging products, then we might recommend starting with the Skin Firming Trial Kit.

Here's a plan to see what copper peptides can do for your skin in helping turn back the clock for a beautifully improved even skin tone and glow.

The key to blemish-free, youthful skin is the use of a good method of exfoliation (with hydroxy acid and/or manual abrasion) + copper-peptides. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital.

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Solution (an effective copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). The application should be so light that it just barely covers the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp.

Optional Tip! Afterward you can use a light amount Two Timing Tightener (an exceptionally light DMAE Tightening Serum based in aloe vera gel).

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Lactic Power 10 (a 10% hydroxy acid exfoliators). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Around the eyes: Use Skin Signals Cream lightly by applying an extremely thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use under the brow bone to help lift the appearance of the upper lid area.

What to order? The best product to see what copper-peptides can do for your skin is our comprehensive Skin Firming Trial Kit. Sample sizes of Skin Signals Solution, Skin Signals Cream, Two Timing Tightener and Lactic Power 10 are included in this kit. Contact 1-800-405-1912 for more personalized assistance.

.........................................................................................................

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following links on copper-peptides:
A Lifted Appearance with Copper-Peptides - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.hmtl
Beautiful Skin Around the Eye Area - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html
Fading Pigmentation Problems and Evening Out Skin Tone - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/hyperpigmentation.html

See the following links for other suggestions:
Tips on How to Use Copper-Peptides Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks a mil for your advises. Since english is not my mother tongue I was not feeling confortable ringing your customer services for assistance.
I ll place the order today and look forward to trying your products.
Rgds
Isy
Picture of Nathalie
quote:
Originally posted by Skin Biology:
PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Lactic Power 10 (a 10% hydroxy acid exfoliators). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

-Skin Biology

I use Lactic Power 10 every evening and I apply Emu Oil immediately on top in autumn/winter. Is it wrong? I thought Emu Oil would act as a penetrating agent....
Picture of Dr. Pickart
If that method works for you, then stick with it.

Everyone's skin is unique.