New
Find
Notify
Tools
Newbie needs help re diluting super cp's Login/Join

Picture of Pussycat
posted   Report This Post  
Hi all!
I am a newbie to skinbio products and the forum. I would like some advise re my skin care. I recently purchased Super cp serum, Lactic power 10 and emu oil and chose cp night eyes as a sample. Being the impulsive person i am i bought first then read up later, i now realise that i should have started off with weaker cp's.
I have been using emu oil first, cp night eyes, then diluting a small amount of super cp with water before putting it on my face, then in the evening i use lactic power 10.
My question is,
Should i continue this for a month then maybe stop the emu oil first and just use the diluted super cp serum and night eyes for another month before moving onto undiluted?
does anyone have any advise for me on how long to dilute the serum for?
How long should i aclimatise my skin to the cp before using it as a spot treatment on wrinkles?
Thankyou all in advance for taking the time to read my post.
I'm also interested if anyone has had success with cp's, i'm 41 fair skined, the last couple of years my crows feet around my eyes are more prominent and i have now developed lip lines too. I have recently purchased a 1mm derma roller and plan on dermarolling once every 6 weeks in addition to using cp's.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi welcome to the forum.

Your plan of gradually building up sounds about right. Just let your skin be your guide.

Your first goal should be to get he skin back in good overall health, which usually take about 2 months. After that you can begin to spot treat.

Success with CP's? I'll give you one personal example. I had a terrible blemish on my left cheek which had sunk in horribly over the years. Although I haven't rolled in awhile, originally I could take a 3 needle wide roller and roll the area without touching the sides of the mark. It was that wide.

I gave the area very aggressive TX over the last 2 months. Area at times looked as if it was going in the wrong direction and at times really sunk in. Today that blemish appears to have narrowed where it to about the width of a pencil lead.

So yep CP's work.

Best Wishes MaxxC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Pussycat
Thankyou MaxxC for your reply Smiler
I shall continue as planned. I'm happy to hear that you are having success with cp's and rolling, it gives me hope that maybe i can work on reducing the appearance of my wrinkles! Take care for now. Waving

Maxx, exactly what brand needle roller did you use? What length, 1.5 mm?

Since I can't get the individual needles (no Rx), would be a good place to start.
Hi Oskyzz. It says on the tube: CIS Mesoroller. Just google it. I got it cause it was cheap and it was one of the few that listed the guage which is 22.

I use a 1.5mm. I initially bought a 1.0 of the same brand but was unsure if it was long enough to work. The 1.5 is working great on the thigh. I figure if it will work on the thick skin of the thigh and the thicker skin of a man it will work for anyone.

Take care

MaxxC
Thanks Maxx!

I looked it up to order it and only found this place for it in China and Hong Hong. Did you buy it overseas?

If so I will proceed - never bought directly from Asia before.

Did you need a prescription for the 1.5 mm? Did you buy the lidocaine or tough it out?

How long were you pink/red from it?

Did you roll your entire face (ie for overall tightening) or just the deeper blemishes?

I forgot, how long afterward did you apply cps? Did you skip the exfoliators while doing this part?

Sorry to hijack this link, but I am finally ready to go on the needling.... Smiler

Hi. Oskyzz. Yep its made in Hong Kong or China. Probably by 8 year old kids Smiler

I got it off ebay but I don't find them listed anymore. There is really nothing special about it other then its cheap.

No, prescription for the Dermaroller. Yes, on the Lidocaine. I did use lidocaine for my 4th and 5th roll (which was today) only reason I used the Lidocaine is I found in my wife' stash of goodies and it did really help. Put it on about 10 minutes before the roll.

Red about 2 weeks, Pink about 4 weeks. Legs not nearly as sensitive as the face and not visible to the public where it is located so I can roll very aggressively. I would dare say by the length of time it stays red/pink, I'm going at it harder then any professional would on the face. I make it count Smiler

I dont roll the face. I did but stopped because of what I perceived to be the infection risk. With some new insights I received. The risk of infection is greatly overblown. Sorry if I mislead anyone or put them off dermarolling or needling. I was misinformed about the infection risks. With just common sense precautions you will be fine. I plan on resuming Facial rolling in the Fall.

I put the CP's on right after the roll. I hit the area with Hydrogen Peroxide then H2O after the roll then follow with CP's 2X per day.

I'm not sure what you mean about the exfoliators. I pretty much just exfoliate with strong acids every 2 or 3 weeks. Nothing in between for exfoliation, just don't feel like I need them. I time it so I dont exfoliate the same day as a roll. Usually within a week of the roll the skin just kind of crust up then I apply the strong exfoliation followed by a lufa sponge. Remember I'm doing this on the leg.

Again I apologize to you or anyone who I caused undue concern or stress over the risk of infection on rolling. I usually check my facts and research before posting. In my haste this time I didn't

Hope this helped.

Post again If you need any additional help or just shoot me an email.

BW MaxxC
Thanks!