Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Where to start again. Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi there i am 38 years old and i was using the skin bioligy products over a year ago now.I gave up as i think i started on the copper peptides that were too strong for my skin as my skin looked awfull and looser until i stopped using them .I want to try again .I am thinking of ghk copper the very mild one and can you tell me the best retinol product to use .My skin is used to retinol as having used it for years.I am concered about aging and have some pitted scars .I dermaroll every 3 months to help.I am using karin herzog oxygen cream at the moment would this be ok to use with the peptides.I would be gratefull for some advice on what to buy as i really want it to work this time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

marci lowe
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
i am not an expert, but i would use the lactic power 10 at night for the exfol cream and the ghk serum for day use. i really like the retinol in squalane.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear molly36:

Welcome back - We're glad to have you here.

For more personalized assistance, feel free to contact us directly or via email at: customerservice@skinbiology.com

But for the best success using copper-peptides the key is to go slowly, use the products consistently, and touch base with us along the way.

Here are some tips on how to get started this time around:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super GHK-Copper Cream or Serum (an effective GHK-Cu formula for skin rejuvenation).

Tip! Afterward, you can apply Retinol in Squalane lightly on top. Retinyl palmitate is an effective lipid replenisher and works well as a moisturizer.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of LacSal Cream (a 10% hydroxy acid chemical exfoliant that helps reduce the appearance of old skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating areas of pitted scars or blemishes: Use Super Cop 2X Extra Strength as a spot treatment once a day. Use very lightly. Test on a small area first. Not for use around the eye area.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Always Learning
Hi Dr. P,
As far as using SB products. I do not care at all for the Lavender smell. I was told you have products with an herbal smell or non at all. What would these be?
Thank you H
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We are going back to the Herbal Smell.

We tried 0.1% lavender oil or 0.1% pumpkin oil in the products thinking they would be better but many long term clients are unhappy.