Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beauty routine at 42 years old Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello, Dear Dott. Pickart ...
I'm 42 and I use the skinbiology products for more than a year and at the moment this is my Beauty Routine:
in the morning: super cp serum,the organic Rose Cream by dr. hauscka and retinol in squalene (3 mornings a week replace the supercp serum with skin signal solution)

evening: an evening Trireduction one evening Super Cop, the third evening retin a (Airol in ITALY) and always cp night eyes regular

these days here in Rome is pretty cool and I feel to the skin a little dry well or discontinuing use of retin and I only apply skinbio creams so now my skin is better .. not peel ..
I noticed the significant cosmetic effect of TRIREDUCTION. after the first few nights it seems to me very uniform , and glow face and close the pores in addition to leaving a feeling of fimness .. Trireduction is more active than Super cop or two creams are complementary?

I would now if you do not mind a few questions for you Dr:
Can I in the morning, switch the retinol in squalene with pure rosehip oil?

I have about a year a large pack open Supercop cream that I always kept in the fridge as all products skinbio: is it still valid? Can I continue to use or has expired?
According to you when MAy I also try to use the super cop cream extra strong?

also known that since I started using your creams and serums, the skin is more white and pink ... and the effect seems "fake" but in a nice way because I get unexpectedly many compliments on my complexion: this is an effect of coppers ?

Thank you for your attention and I offer you my most sincere wishes for important medical research in which you are working Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Paola,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Paola:

I noticed the significant cosmetic effect of TRIREDUCTION. after the first few nights it seems to me very uniform , and glow face and close the pores in addition to leaving a feeling of fimness .. Trireduction is more active than Super cop or two creams are complementary?

...Can I in the morning, switch the retinol in squalene with pure rosehip oil?

I have about a year a large pack open Supercop cream that I always kept in the fridge as all products skinbio: is it still valid? Can I continue to use or has expired?

According to you when MAy I also try to use the super cop cream extra strong?

also known that since I started using your creams and serums, the skin is more... pink ... this is an effect of coppers?

Dear Paola:

Thanks for posting your progress thus far - We'd be happy to address your questions.

1. TriReduction Cream is actually a bit milder than Super Cop Cream, but still very effective. Typically clients use one or the other (not both at the same time). Alternating TriRed with use of Super Cop is a fantastic idea though and seems to be working quite well for you!

2. Rosehip Oil:
Clients have used this before, you could try it if you like. But we recommend to stick with biological oils that (as close as possible) mimic the skin's natural processes for moisturization - See our page at: Best Biological Moisturizers look under the tab "About the Condition" for the biological oils we recommend using and why they work so well for anti-aging concerns.

3. Especially if you've kept the product in the fridge, it should still be fine to use after a year.

4. We'd recommend slowly working up to Super Cop 2X Extra Strength only when your skin seems like it's ready to handle it. You could continue with your current regimen, and in with your next order ask for sample of Super Cop 2X so you can start slowly integrating it into your routine.

5. Positive Changes in Skin Complexion and Glow:
It is very common for us to hear that clients see an improved skin glow and complexion when using copper peptides. It does seem to be one of the visible benefits.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,