Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
help with skin routine/premature wrinkles Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have spend the better half of the day reading here Wink

I lot of the information made so much sense to me, like i always had a dislike of HA no matter how much praise it gets in general, i am glad i never used it.

I want to use this Post to address some questions that remain...and a little warning English is not my native language.

I saw in one of the videos that the recommendation is to cleanse the face in the morning with a cleanser, i always clean it just with water, as i am thinking it is still clean from the night before, is that a misconception?

Is there any product that targets under and above eye puffiness?

So far i have been using osmosis skincare for the last two years including catalyst which includes CP, i still have a half full bottle, would it disturb the workings of skin biology products to finish the bottle?

I have also been using osmosis infusion, any thoughts on this particular product?

In case you are wondering, the osmosis products helped to a certain extend and i gave them 2 years to show their magic, and they did stabiles the skin, so no more dry patches and irritations, but i am not really impressed beyond that, they did nothing to diminish the apperance of wrinkles as far as i can tell.

Which would be my next question, in general i have good skin, i had ekzema as a child, but that is long gone, i have no visible pores, except a few on my forhead and around my nose, and i had those only for the last couple of months, but a have premature skin/wrinkles under my eyes, this is how a skin doc described it, and this would be my main concern plus more overall glow is always welcome, plus some preventive messures.
I have never done any extreme peels or other treatments so my skin is quite untouched in that regard.

I saw that the lower concentrated CP comes in a cream, my understanding was always the ingredients in a cream don't penetrate as much/deep as in a serum, is that a misconception?

Right now my regime is taking complete omega 3 6 9 from nordic naturals + 3000mg Vit C/day.

On the skin
am
clean with water
4%dmae serum from skin beautiful
rosehip oil
sunscreen
in that order

pm
wash with castor+squaline
take the oil off with warm/hot water
catalyst + vitamin c both osmosis
rosehip oil

Is there any way to stick with the only water or oil wash without it interfering with your products, i haven't had a single impurity/blemish ever since so i am a bit nervous about changing that part the rest i will happily change Smiler

Thank you so much for your help!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
If water alone works for you as a cleanser, then stick with it.

I don't know exactly is in the Osmotics products or how they were tested.

These are general starting instructions for rejuvenating the skin. But everyone's skin is different, so it may take some experimenting to find what works best for yourself. Also, start the products lightly. The biggest mistake is overusing the products when starting.

The process of rejuvenating the skin with our method is slow, but not irritating. Reducing the appearance of wrinkles and skin lesions is much slower. But even very strong Retin-A takes about 2 years to reduce the appearance of major wrinkles at the price of chronic redness and irritation.

Also, most people have buried skin damage under relatively good-looking skin. This will slowly emerge and your skin many look worse for a time. Look at http://www.reverseskinaging.co...ied-skin-damage.html

Look at http://www.reverseskinaging.com/pictures.html and http://reverseskinaging.com/nasolabial.html and read the comments.

Usually other blemishes such as moles, skin tags, sun damage spots, etc become less visible with time.

For your face.....

Copper peptides supply nutritional copper to the skin. Without adequate copper, the skin cannot rejuvenate skin damage. Numerous studies from the USDA Nutrition Laboratories indicate that most of the persons ingest too little copper.

Our serums work best on oily skin areas like the T-Zone and the creams are best for drier skin areas. The fastest actions are on general skin tone and "glow".

The best results for reducing the appearance of wrinkles and pores and improving the look of skin tightening that that we hear from our clients are:

1. Use a very mild cleanser such our Gentle Clean. Do not over cleanse your skin. Use biological oils such as squalane or emu oil to remove make up.

2. Our Serums are best on sensitive skin or oily outbreak-prone skin. Our creams work best of dryer skin areas. Sebum Be Gone helps reduce excess facial sebum.

3.In the morning, use CP Serum in the morning followed by Emu Oil-S for Skin. Start with 2 drops of each daily for your face and increase the amount slowly. If your skin feels oily, blot off the excess oil with a tissue. Later you might change to Super CP Serum.

4. For your eyes, use the search function and read about products for the "eyes" at at http://reverseskinaging.com. This is a difficult area but it can be greatly improved.

5. At night, you might alternate Exfol Cream or our new LacSal Cream and Protect & Restore #3 - a high retinol cream. If you have problems with oily, blemish-prone skin, then use Retinol-free P&R#2.

6. Many women also use Super Cop lightly at night, but you should use the other products before you move to this very strong product.

7. The Day Cover can be used for moisturization when outside.

8. Copper peptides and retinoic acid applied together often work very well.

9. You may also benefit from our newer Skin Signals products that are designed to improve the look of skin elasticity and firmness, and use copper bound to peptides from elastin and collagen. See the Skin Signals Solution - and Skin Signals Cream by using the search function at http://reverseskinaging.com

10. Daily supplements of 1 gram Vitamin C and 1 gram MSM also help rebuild skin proteins. 2 grams of Flaxseed Oil, Borage Oil or Primrose Oil, which contains high levels of gamma linolenic acid, helps some people with chronic irritation.

11. Stress inhibits skin renewal and skin rejuvenation by increasing blood cortisol. Stress also shortens your telomeres and your life. Taking 50 to 100 mgs daily of DHEA for a few months may help block the cortisol effect and stimulate skin rejuvenation.

12. Regular aerobic exercise floods more blood into the skin and speeds skin rejuvenation and health. Vigorous exercise also lengthens your telomeres which in turn helps your skin health.

13. Microdermabrasion cloths (cost about $10) often help remove older dead skin cells.

14. Skin needle rollers also can help skin rejuvenation. But do not use them more than every 1 or 2 weeks. Be certain to effectively wash the rollers after use and sterilize it before further use.

Also take a look at http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by sameena:

Is there any product that targets under and above eye puffiness?

Dear sameena:

Just to emphasize, a great regimen to target the look of around the eye area puffiness is to try the following suggestion:

Once a day use CP Night Eyes very lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use under the brow bone to help lift the upper lid area and reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.

Additional Tip for Reducing the Look of Puffiness: On top, use a light amount Two Timing Tightener (an effective DMAE Tightening Serum). This product is a membrane stabilizer and helps give the appearance of lift to the eye area.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Thank you to both of you for your replies! My internet connection acted up so for the last couple of days i could read but not write……

Thanks to your replies i have a pretty good idea of what i need to order, just a couple of question remain:

is Sebum Be Gone suitable for dry skin that tends to have clogged pores?

I am wondering if i start by ordering the facial rejuvenation kit first plus the products for my eyes in regular size, how long does the trial kit last?

Day Cover, is it enough to use it when you are out for 2-3h a day, i don't get sunburn, just want to know if it is enough to moisturize my skin?

The company i used before is osmosis skincare not osmotic, the ingredients of the catalyst are:

Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Ascorbic Acid (L), Glycine, Proline (L), Lysine HCI (L), Copper Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrated Silica

Infusion treatment:
Retinaldehyde, 1,3 Beta Glucan, Epidermal Growth Factor, GHK Copper Peptide, R-lipoic acid, Chlorella, Niacinamide, Cucumber Extract, Coriander Extract, Chamomile Extract, Basil Extract, Chicory Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Paper Mulberry Bark Extract, Watercress Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Lemon Peel, Wild Cherry Bark Extract, White Sandalwood Extract, Red Sandalwood Extract

Thank you so much for your help, i am very excited to try the products!

Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by sameena:

is Sebum Be Gone suitable for dry skin that tends to have clogged pores?

I am wondering if i start by ordering the facial rejuvenation kit first plus the products for my eyes in regular size, how long does the trial kit last?

Day Cover, is it enough to use it when you are out for 2-3h a day, i don't get sunburn, just want to know if it is enough to moisturize my skin?

Dear sameena:

Balance Zone in combination with LacSal Serum is perfect for clients with pores that tend to clog no matter the skin type.

Sebum Be Gone will not dry out the skin. So you can definitely use it even if you have drier skin.

.............................................................................................................................

The Facial Rejuvenation Test Kit lasts about 4-6 weeks. Of course some products in the kit are of smaller size and will not last as long as others. But the full size CP Serum and LacSal Serum is enough to last at least 4-6 weeks.

.............................................................................................................................

Day Cover is not sold as a sunscreen or sun protectant. It primarily is a copper-peptide rejuvenation cream with UV reflector titanium dioxide. Depending on your activity and exposure, a sunscreen can be used on top.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology