Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
72 years old woman Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi,

my mother is going to be 72 years old in few days and I would like to buy for her skin biology products. I should say that she look much younger than a real age but, of course, she has issues with wrinkles, lines and sagging skin. She has a fair dry skin: I was thinking about the basic products to start over. What would you suggest for her?

Thanks!
Ale
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello Ale,

You must be a very sweet daughter! As your Mother is just starting out with copper-peptides, I would recommend that she start slowly. My Mother is 82 and her very favorite cream is Super GHK Cream. I have watched the lines in her beautiful face soften and her skin become more healthy.

Here is a regimen I would recommend for your Mother:

AM:
    Cleanse with gentle cleanser such as Dr. Pickart's Face and Body Cleanser.
  • Apply a light amount of Super GHK Cream. Gently massage into skin for 5 - 10 seconds. Perfect to use as an eye cream as well! When using this product around the eye area: Use fingertips to apply a thin layer (1-2drops) underneith the eyes and on the outside of the eye area.
  • Apply a light amount of Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Serum) on top for enhanced results.

PM:
    Cleanse skin.
  • Apply a light amount of LacSal Cream. Leave on. Do not wash off. Use caution around the eye area. Do not apply anything on top for 20-30 minutes. This product helps exfoliate dead skin cells.

So it is a simple routine that will offer amazing results. Please let us know how your Mother enjoys the products.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Dear Skin Biology,
thanks a lot for your suggestions and for your compliment! I will definitely buy what you suggest. Unfortunately the Skin Biology's products supplier in Italy run out of TTM and other items as well. They told me that the next batch of items will after only after august.. Weeping Anyway.. I wanted also to say that since few days I switched from Lacsal cream to Exfol cream which seems working much better on my skin.
I really love your products..

Thanks
Ale
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hi again Ale,

You are always welcome to order from us directly if our Italy supplier is out of something. If your skin is happier using the Exfol Cream then that is what you should get for your Mother. Most likely your skin is like her's.

To get to our shopping cart just go to: ReverseSkinAging.com

Keep Smiling
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Thanks SkinBio,

I should check but I think that the customs fees will be very expensive..

Ciao!
Ale