Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dilution: Super CP serum with water - in a bottle Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
It's a pain to have to put a few drops of CP serum in my hand then a few drops of water to dilute.

Can I just pour my CP serum in a spray bottle, add equal parts water, and then use when I want to spray on my face.
Or do I have to dilute it fresh every day ?

Thanks
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I do hope SB answers your question because I am also curious rather you can premix Water and CP's.

You can forgo the mixing altogether if you wish. Either leave the skin slightly damp then apply the desired number or drops or dampen the palm and apply the desired number of drops using the palm of the hand.

The idea is to use a consistent amount of drops and gradually move up. Either of the listed methods will allow you to use a very small amount of CP's and still lightly cover the whole face.

BW Maxx
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Yes, you can mix CPs and water. But you should use the mixture immediately because the resulting mixture may not be stable in terms of consistency of the solution or cream.
what does "immediately" mean in terms of time?
if it is in a spray bottle, I was hoping to use it similarly to the way the skin signals is given....in a spray.
When you say that the consistency may not be stable, I am sssuming that it's a density thing. Kind of like oil in water?
can't I just shake it up to even it out again?

Or do you mean the product itself denatures and destabilizes, rendering it ineffective?

thanks for the response.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Well, maybe not immediately for the Serums. Just shake them up a little after storage.

But with the creams, the emulsion will break down and you will see an oil layer and a water layer. So, if you water-down a cream, use it immediately.
awesome. This give me about 10 more seconds of time in my morning - which is alot !

Thanks for responding !
I dunno how you do it Dr.P, but I have never come across a founder of a Co. and product line that cares enough to interact with their consumers like you.
quote:
I dunno how you do it Dr.P, but I have never come across a founder of a Co. and product line that cares enough to interact with their consumers like you.

Exactly my thoughts! The other "Pioneers" in the field of skin care are happy to sit back, charge $150 an ounce and look for off shoots of their original product that they can sell for a small fortune. None of them take any interest in their individual clients. With them its all about profit and fame.

MaxxC