Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Signals Cream x eyes area Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

I am relatively new to Skin Biology products, but I've been using CP Serum around my eyes for some months and now I'd like to try something stronger.
I have some wrinkles in the eyes are that I would like to "erase". Smiler

I was looking at Skin Biology site and I found out that both CP Night Eyes Premier and CP Night Eyes Regular are milder than CP Serum.
Once my skin tolerates CP Serum, it seems that I should choose something stronger than CP Serum, like Skin Signals Cream.

Has some of you tried Skin Signals Cream on the eyes area? Could you share your experience?

Thanks a lot,
Bethina
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Bethina:

Others will probably chime in with their experiences, but Skin Signals Cream (although much stronger than CP Night Eyes) seems to work extremely well around the eye area, as long as the clients is not particularly sensitive to a stronger product.

Here are some comments we have posted under the Benefits & Testionals TAB on the Skin Signals product page:

"I used [Skin Signals Cream sample] as an eye cream and it tightened everything!!! I only used a tiny bit as I wanted it to last. I also used Exfol Cream underneath 2-3 times a week and this reduced the appearance of some fine lines. Ran out a few weeks ago, and nothing compares. Miss it sooooo much that I've just ordered a full size." -P.

"I just want you to know also that since using the Skin Signals Cream I have had some nice firming under the eye area. I was getting tiny bags under my eyes (I guess it was crepey eyes) I didn't think I was over doing anything, but maybe I was... So I layed off everything in that area for about 5 days and then started on the Skin Signals Cream. WOW! With in about 2 days my under eye area firmed up nicely and the tiny bags are almost gone. So I'm very happy about that. Thank you!" -D.

"Regarding the NEW SSCream [Skin Signals Cream]...GREAT for the eyes! I use it once a day around my eyes in the PM & Reg SS [Skin Signals Solution] in the AM... I think 2nd generation CPs have tightened them beautifully, but when Skin Signals came along I think my skin overall looks like it got tighter & now the SSCream...it keeps getting better & better." -S.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,