Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Creepiness eye wrinkles- progress? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi Dr. Pickart!

I know some things I"m asking might be a repeat. I have tried to read other posts on this too.

I am 44yrs and have been using your products I think for at least a year now ?

They are fabulous! My skin is more clear, blemishes are reduced and most days a nice glow.

Biggest problem is my eyes. My forehead is not so great too, but my eyes really look terrible some days.
I know it is a delicate area and can't go to hard on them with CP too.

1.But, would you say there is any issue with pulling and tugging at the eye area? Some people are hyper scared of doing such a thing and then others like Flex Effect encourages you not to be afraid at pulling the skin. What would you say about this?

2. What would you say is the best way to treat the eyes? I've seen lots of improvement, but my eyes go back and forth. Very delicate creepiness that is easy to encourage if not enough moisture. Some heavier outer eye wrinkling is starting now too.
I love the Retinol in Squalene and use that often, even on my hands! I go between Night Eyes to just Squalene, some Tri Reduction and back to Squalene. It seems I just can't get a feel for what works now.?

Do you have a suggestion for a routine I could use for my eye area to see some progress?
And should this be a different program than the rest of my face?
(I tend to like to use the same all over my face if I can- lazy yes Smiler

Thanks so much!
~Rita
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
in addition to this I was curious if there was any other products you would recommend for the eye area? I seen on your Night Eyes, about aloe or other things. I was not sure if these were ingredients in the product, or just extra things that could be used to improve the eye area? Your thoughts Dr. Pickart. Thanks so much. Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Skin Signals Cream often works well around the eyes but start it lightly.

Two Timing Tightner helps with the appearance of loose skin around the eyes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Thank you Dr. Pickart, I was just going to order more Skin Signals.

When you say, lightly (for all your products) do you mean, very small amount so it is patted on and quickly absorbed, not enough to rub in necessarily?

And Skin Signals in morning and at night?
Exfol or just Squalene for moisture?

Do you see any danger at tugging at the eye tissue?

Thank you Dr. Pickart for such fabulous products! Smiler

Rita
Thank you Dr Pickart! My Skin Signals has finally arrived! I am hoping it will help repair some of the creepy skin I have developed around the lower eyes. Is there anything more I can do to help keep this area in firmer condition? Supplements, or anything that could add moisture to this area?

Thank you so much!
Rita
Picture of Dr. Pickart
You can also use Two Timing Tightener on the skin.

The major key is to go slow around the eyes.

Rubbing the product in helps. Squalane will push the copper peptides deeper into the skin. The hydroxy acids help exfoliate older skin cells. But always start with mild products around your eyes.

Supplements...
MSM - 2 grams daily
Vitamin C - 1 gram daily
Flaxseed Oil - 5 grams daily - 1 teaspoon. Actual tests of oil on the skin have flaxseed oil to be very helpful.

quote:
Flax

Thank you Dr. Pickart!
I was sick with the flu about 2 weeks ago and my eyes, deteriorated badly. In the inner corner, deep wrinkles have developed that were not there before. (I was mostly worried about the outer eye)

I've started the Flex Effect exercises again. (I did them before) and that seemed to help plump up this area. (it was like it just sunk in!)

I started taking MSM 1000mg but I can start with another 1000mg.
I take 2000mg Vit C already.

Flaxseed oil I would have to pick up. Does this have to be a medicinal or just straight Flaxseed oil like putting on a salad?

I've backed off and used just the Squalene for three days. And using Squalene after using Exfol at night.

I figured I was dehydrated too, so have been upping my water too.

What would cause such a bad deterioration in that area? And can it be recovered in time?

Someone told me about La Roche-Posay that they are recommended ?
I'm sorta desperate Smiler But, I trust your opinion.
They were recommended highly by some make up artists I know in Hollywood. They said they love this stuff. I know nothing about it, but see they have 5% Vitamin C line called Redermic
http://www.en.laroche-posay.ca...s-firmness-r637.aspx

And retinol products?

Would either of these be safe to use? Or would you have comparable products ? Retinol does give an overall 'plumping' I found when I used it before.

I know the Hyralonic Acid (can't spell!) is not good as it breaks down proteins in the skin.

If you can think of anything else I can add to supplements or anything please let me know.
Thanks SOOO much!

~RIta Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Both copper peptides and vitamin C help the appearance of women's skin. But vitamin C must be at a high concentration and at a reasonably low pH.

Thank you Dr. Pickart! The link you gave has excellent research! I should pass your products to my friends in Hollywood, they would really benefit! Smiler I do have both your books too.

Question;
I am taking a Omega, 3, 6, 9 Supplement it has Flaxseed, Fish and Borage oil
Label says; Fish oil 400mg, Flaxseed 400mg and Borage Oil 400mg

Should I be taking just loose teaspoon of flaxseed oil rather that as a supplement like this? Or perhaps a straight flaxseed oil supplement, which I did see? What do you suggest for flaxseed as a supplement?

Would you say there could be some variation for results for CP vs, Vit C, vs Retinoic due to individual variations? Eg. one person really responds to say, Vit C because they are already Vit C defiecient, etc. Factors that can change like that?

Thank you again !
Rita Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Studies in Europe and Australia tested supplemental oral flaxseed oil and borage oil and its effect on women's skin. They thought the borage oil would work better. Both helped skin quality but the flaxseed was better.

Vitamin C and copper actually work well together to give a look of tighter, firmer skin.

Thank you Dr Pickart! I'm using Deborah's flex effect and it has really helped to plump up my undereye. (she recommends Vit C and your CP's too!)

I made the mistake of using the Squalene with retinol on my face including undereye twice a day. Not realizing that retinol could have a drying effect. I think it was what lead to the terrible drying out I was having overnight.
So, I picked up some Laroush Posay 5% Vit C eye cream and using your soap and will retry copper peptides at night.

Where do you think retinol fits into this? Could it be used on top of copper peptides? Or just for a certain age bracket?

My friends in hollywood say retinol is what is needed and Retin A after 40 ?

What do you say?

Thanks so much
~Rita