New
Find
Notify
Tools
tuo viso Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Has anyone used this?
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
no..but I've heard great things about it on another beauty forum I belong to...many swear by it...there is a new one called tuo trend? I think..it is supposed to be great.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear healthy1:

Perhaps Dr. Pickart will post his thoughts on it - But Tuo Viso seems to be microcurrent device use for skin toning.

You might want to read Dr. Pickart's reply regarding another microcurrent device at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...?r=85810781#85810781

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
I would say no then by what the Dr. is saying.
I don't have one. But I still have a microcurrent device that I bought about 15-20 years ago. I can't remember the name and its burried under Christmas presents at this time in the corner of a spare room. Looks like a small cattle prod.

It was the one banned by the FDA. Current was very high and they said it was essentially a professional micro current device being sold to the general public. The last and final time I used it I experienced electical burns on the face. Current was adjustable and on high looked exactly like someone experiencing a seizure. Muscles would twitch and give strong contractions.

Other then the electrical burns I got nothing and I'm sure its stronger then the Tuo Viso. Go with facial exercises.
So Maxx -This device which caused electrical burns: Is this device kept around now in the event you need to get someone to "talk".
Forget Water Boarding. I could send this to Club Gitmo and up the ante Smiler I dug it out tried it on the arm and it still works!

Called a "Dermal Tone Facial Exercise Treatment". I thought I got if longer ago. But the receipt is still in the box and says December 3rd, 1998 and paid $149. This one is no joke. No batteries. Plug it in and runs on current form an outlet.

A few years ago I found the letter on line where it was banned by the FDA and the company out of business. In this situation the FDA actually got it right. Blind Hog finding an Acorn principle.

Maybe keep it for nostalgia. But then again anything banned by the FDA can only add to the value and desire to acquire. Maybe ebay Smiler