healthyskin.infopop.cc
Help!

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4570023352/m/8211057846

23 May 2013, 04:37 AM
altomiro7127
Help!
Dear Dr. Pickart,
I did something stupid on my face...What I did is brushing two wrinkles (one across the left side of my nose and one of the two frown wrinkles) with an eyebrow brush too much harshly and after that I applied Super cop X2 The result is that two marks similar to what one gets on knees after falling down Frowner I think it will take time to improve.. What you suggest to do? Of course I have learnt a lot from this lesson and won't do it again!

Thanks
Alessandra

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
23 May 2013, 08:33 AM
SkinBioTeam
Dear Alessandra,

I am sure Dr. Pickart will respond when he is able. It is always good to hear from you. You don't need to fear that you have caused permanent problems. For now, you will need to "baby" your skin while it rejuvenates.

The key to improved results post-procedure or when you have over worked it is the use of gentle SRCPs to help initiate strong skin rejuvenation - Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin*, apply a light amount Super GHK Serum or diluted CP Serum (which contains a mild concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once or twice a day). They are both formulated for sensitive skin to stimulate rejuvenation and support to skin health post procedure. For extremely sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water and then apply to the area.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the skin, apply Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher for Skin lightly on top. Emu oil biochemically is very comparable to human skin oil and is a biological oil that has been used for centuries for a variety of skin concerns and works well as the perfect moisturizer.

*After a skin procedure it would be best to use a gentle cleansing agent such as Dr. Pickart's Face and Body Cleanser .

IMPORTANT: After very high percentage peels and/or dermabrasion treatments (which is really what happened to the skin where you worked it a bit too hard):
Use only a diluted or light amount of Super GHK Serum or CP Serum. Do not use strong copper-peptide products or any method of exfoliation (i.e. hydroxy acids) as there will be no need to exfoliate after such a procedure. For proper rejuvenation, it is essential to use mild products after something like this. Do not apply products to skin that is broken, oozing, or severely irritated.

Please let us know how your skin improves. Thank you for your post.

Keep Smiling
~ The SkinBioTeam

23 May 2013, 10:06 AM
Dr. Pickart
Follow the above advice. The key is to treat the areas lightly at first with the copper peptides and Emu Oil with Antioxidants. It may take some time but the concerns will be reduced.

24 May 2013, 08:22 AM
altomiro7127
Dear Dr. Pickart and Skin Biology,
thank you very much for your prompt answers and suggestions. I will follow your advices.. hopefully the blemishes will improve quickly... but never again.. I promise it Smiler