Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Glycolic VS Lactic peel recommendations Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I’ve used SB products for nearly 4 months now. I love how my skin feels! My goal is to reduce my hormonal breakouts first, then once I have somewhat clear skin I want to tackle anti aging and scars. I purchased a derma roller 1.5 to use with the CPs. Here’s my current regimen:

AM:
Cleansing with Dr. Pickart’s cleanser – with Clarisonic 2-3 x week
Super CP Serum (plus 30 minute wait)
Sebum Be Gone
If I’m wearing makeup, I’ll continue with a tiny amount of oil free moisturizer with SPF, Primer, foundation, etc.

PM:
Cleansing with Dr. Pickart’s cleanser – with Clarisonic 2-3 x week (different days)
LacSal (plus 30 minute wait)
Sometimes a moisturizer for aging

Since beginning the above, the oil has lessened and my pores are smaller especially in the T-Zone. I still have many white clogs and blackheads however much smaller. I’m feeling like I need to step up the exfoliation and pore unclogging.

More data- fair skin, freckles, red hair, oily break out prone skin, 53. I seem to tolerate the Copper Peptide well, I have a sample of Super Cop 2X and used a small bit on a few without itching.

Would anyone have recommendations regarding a good AHA at-home serum? And of course a reliable online source would be appreciated.

Thanks so much, Kelley

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Kelley:

Good to have you with us! Perhaps others will post with their suggestions - But here's a good way to start:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains a strong concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the face without leaving it excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water and then apply to the area.

Tip! On top of the copper-peptide serum of your choice you could apply a very light amount of Sebum Be Gone (Oil Reduction Serum) which works well as a light splash for the reduction of excess oil production. This product is great for reducing the appearance of enlarged pores.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply LacSal Serum (hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating specific areas of scars or blemishes: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Use very lightly. Not for use around the eye area. Test on a small area first.

*Note while cleansing the skin: Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you so much!
Kelley