Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
2 years using CPs Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology,
it has been a while since I haven't posted. I am using your products since almost 2 years as I started in April 2011. I think Cps are simply fabulous products with no equal on the market. The results I had so far are gorgeous: skin tightening, reducing eye puffiness (for me skin signal cream worked so well and I was really concerned about this problem that I had also an appointment with a surgeon for a blefaro!)skin plumbing and a more youthful overall appearance. My daily routine include basically 4 products: the cleaning soap, GHK, Skin signal cream and lacsal cream. Now I would like to go further and try stronger products, mainly for my eyes and my naso-labian folders. What would you recommend for me? I should say that I tried CP serum but I have not noticed any noticeable improvement.. Thanks a lot!
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Altomiro7127,

It is always good to hear from a satisfied client. It sounds like you have worked your way up to copper peptides in a very sensible way.

We always recommend caution around the eye area. I spot treat the line that I get in the middle of my eye brows and my nasolabial folds. This is the regime we recommend:

See the following link for other suggestions:
Tips For USing Copper Peptides Properly

For spot treating scars, blemishes, expression lines, deep wrinkles, nasolabial folds and sun damage:

AM: After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of LacSal Cream LacSal Cream (a 10% hydroxy acid exfoliant to encourage). Or use Exfol Cream (2% hydroxy acid).

PM: After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super Cop 2X Extra Strength. First use as a spot treatment on top on areas of pitted or raised scars or areas of hypo/hyperpigmentation. Use lightly; test on a small area first. For those starting, this product is not for use around the eyes. Massage into the skin for 5-10 seconds.

*Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

The cream can also be used during the day. It will take about 20 minutes for the product to penetrate and fade. Use the products lightly at first or use as a spot treatment only, at least for the first few weeks. For those starting, this product is not for use around the eyes - It is better to start with Cp Night Eyes or Skin Signals Cream for the delicate area around the eyes.

Caution: It is recommended that Super Cop 2X Cream be started very slowly.

Some start just spot treat once a week and then move up 2 - 3 times a week.

Tip! Remember you can moderate the effect of Super Cop 2X Extra Strength by applying an oil before use. Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher for Skin, Squalane, or CELES Therapeutic Oil work well. If you find Super Cop 2X to be too strong, base the skin first with a light application of the moisturizer of your choice (wait a little bit for the oil to penetrate) then apply Super Cop 2X very lightly on top. The oil will slow down the penetration rate of the copper-peptide cream, thereby making it gentler on the skin.

Please just use caution around the eye area itself. Let us know how you do.

Best Wishes,
~ The SkinBio Team
Dear Skin Biology,
I really think that your products really make the difference and I will never get tired of promoting them among friends and other people.
By the way, in my previous post I forgot to mention that my furrows lines are almost gone! Actually they were not really noticeable, but now it seems they are fading away, and this just because using GHK!

as per your suggestions, I will try Super Cop 2X Extra Strength. As I start, I will focus on my naso-labian folds and only after 2-3 weeks I may try using the cream around the eye. In this case I guess I should avoid applying the cream straight below the eye, right?

Thank you and my congratulations for your products once again.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear altomiro7127:

Thanks for your feedback - We're glad you are continuing to see great results.

Just a note though: The delicate skin around the eye area typically responds better to a very slow approach.

A few clients have been able to lightly use strong products around the eye area, but we recommend starting with CP Night Eyes or
Skin Signals Cream.

You may want to save your Super Cop 2X for the nasolabial folds or for spot treating only.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Dear Skin Biology,

I have received the scar reduction kit and I will start soon using it. As I understood, you suggest not to use Super Cop 2X around the eyes. I am already using Skin Signals Cream with great results and I feel is not enough. May I try with Super CP?

After the 3 attempt to convince my mother to use your products, she finally started and only after a week her skin has visibly improved.. really great products. Now I provided my 80 years old aunty with a couple of your sample products Smiler!

Thanks a lot,
Alessandra
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by altomiro7127:
As I understood, you suggest not to use Super Cop 2X around the eyes. I am already using Skin Signals Cream with great results and I feel is not enough. May I try with Super CP?

Dear Alessandra:

We always recommend a slow approach around the eye area. But since you have been using the products for quite some time now, you may try diluting a bit of Super CP and applying it super lightly in the area, every other day.

Proceed very slowly and return to use of a milder cream if you notice that the product is too strong.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology