Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Facial / yoga exercises for more youthful look Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi! My name is Ciara Deema. What is your nr. 1 question about facial or yoga exercises?

I have been doing the facial and yoga exercises for some years now (not continuosly) and have found it quite a challange to discover what really works and what not (at least for me). I am putting together this product and would therefore appreciate your feedback. Let me know and I'll give you a free DVD copy with instructions for free when it's done.

What I found the most challanging for me was how to make this routine the shortest possible and still achieve some effect, since having 2 small kids (1 and 3 years) and a job.

I really appreciate your replies.
Love, Ciara
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Sure I'm game. I think with my face, I tend to exercise it, and then run out of energy for exercising my body, and in the past when I've tried yoga, the dvd's and teachers I work with are incredibly flexible that I've found it embarassing to try to keep up or go with, but am so much in admiration of them. I've got 3 kids, but they're teenagers now but timing is definitely another factor that I want to keep short!
Hi Theresamary!

I don't wish to be misunderstood - I do not wish to promote any products, but would really appreciate some feedback and your experience with this kind of 'face lift'.

Thank you so much for you reply! I guess it is more important to all of us to do teh body workout, that just the face work out :-) Did you found the face exercises helpful? How long did you stick with the program?

Sorry for my late reply - my little one got some kind of virus and I was cut off the social web :-)
Never had yoga facelift. Didn't know there was one. I've done facial exercises since my early 50's and will do them to the day I die, so yes they are helpful without doubt. I tend not to do the body yoga, as it just doesn't work for me, or I do it for a while and run out of enthusiasm.

There is something really strange when you say "I am putting together this product" and then you say "I don't wish to be misunderstood - I do not wish to promote any products" which is it, your creating your own one, or your not?