Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
To anyone out there wondering if this works Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I wanted to add my personal testimonial.

It is absolutely amazing.

I already look young for my age, but the difference that I have seen just over the last several months since I switched to skin signals and using exfol cream and TTT has been fantastic. (I used to just do trireduction cream and emu oil)

I do double takes in my mirror - so hard to explain. I want to say I look even younger, but my skin never looked like this when I was younger.

Have you ever admired those folks with radiant skin? Well that is what is happening with my skin. I feel like my cheeks are plumper and glowing.

I am cautiously starting to experiment with working on a couple of old scars like Maxx and Stoney and some others, but only taking baby steps there.

What I do - and I do the same thing around my eye area and lips as the rest of my face, though it took me months of slow build up to get here.

In order of application:

am--
RetinA .1% cream
Skin signals
TTT
emu oil

pm---
exfol cream
TTT (if I have 20-30 time to space the two)
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
I do double takes in my mirror - so hard to explain. I want to say I look even younger, but my skin never looked like this when I was younger.

Have you ever admired those folks with radiant skin? Well that is what is happening with my skin. I feel like my cheeks are plumper and glowing.

Hi Oskyzz

That's what I was looking for. I also feel the same way. The overall health of my skin has never been better. However I have been unable to say what I have now that I never had in my younger years: Radiance.

A few more weeks and I'll be done with my blemish rejuvenation project through the Summer. Don't want to push up damage to fast since I won't be using any heavy exfoliation.

Actually I just bought some Skin Signals from one of the resellers on Ebay, figuring skin firming would be my Summer project and possibly some GHK-cu to see if that helps.

Only on day 6 of the SS. Alternating the SS with spot TX at night with the SC2X. I use a 1/2 ounce dropper bottle for all my serums and was surprised to see it has a Green tint rather then Blue.

How long have you been using it since you switched from Trireduction? What changes are you seeing and how long to start to see changes?

Best Wishes MaxxC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Maxx,

I think it has now been 5 months since I started using skin signals. I started to see results sooner than this for sure. What is amazing is that the improvement has continued.

Prior to SS I used tri-reduction for 2 years. For the 1st 6 months that I used trireduction on its own (no other skinbio products) I really did not notice any difference at all.( but remember I had done RetinA for years). Then I started manual exfoliation with trireduction and started to see some improvement.

Since you said your son said people at work were commenting on your skin, I figured you had the same 'radiance' thing going too. THAT is what people notice. It is a look of health. And it is also naturally associated with beauty, you know, radiant beauty. There is also a new clarity on my cheeks- not sure if it is smaller pores? Can't pin it down, since I didn't have scarring or wrinkling there. (I do have a few scars though, just not that area)

I also do the vitamins and general exercise (as I believe you do also), but I have always done this, as well as RetinA, so the recent difference is what is remarkable to me. I have been more diligent with MSM and Vitamin C I guess...

I just wish I could pin it down to Skin Signal or the Exfol - maybe it really is the combination

I am pretty darn sure the TTT has helped with tightening around my eyes, but I don't even use TTT on my cheeks which is where the 'radiance' and clarity are.

I will also say that though I normally do emu oil, if I am going 'out' I do a drop of squalene on each cheek and it adds to that healthy sheen (without a yellow color) - so I guess that is a good trick. But I am even talking about when I have just washed my face and there is nothing on it at all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,