Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Wrinkle Reduction & Facial Care    Adding DMAE Bitatrate powder to copper creams and lotions

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Adding DMAE Bitatrate powder to copper creams and lotions Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi there,

Could I just add dmae directly to the skin biology creams and lotions instead of using Two Timing Tightener. My reasons are:

- I would like to tighten skin on my upper arms and books
- I really don't like the texture of TTT. I've used products with Pephatight before and all they do is make it difficult to use other products due to pilling of proucts with pephatight added.

I'm hoping the Skinbiology team will answer this themselves. is there any reason they couldn't be used in the same cream?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Mixing copper peptides and other ingredients can change the copper binding. DMAE may grab some of the copper.This could reduce CP action.
Thank you for your reply. Would I be able to add dmae bitatrate powder to rosewater, spray it on the areas I wish to treat, wait for it to dry and then add copper peptide cream or serum on top?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
You could try this and see what happens.