Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
reducing deep expression lines Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi, can anyone tell me whats the best approach for me to take with SB products to reduce deep expression lines, I have a couple that have been there for several years now and I have been using copper peptides for over 3 months now with no irritation, but I have been applying cp's slowly as directed by Skin Bio. BTW using copper peptides has improved my skin alot with tightening and overall tone, Im wanting to tackle the wrinkles now. Thanx in advance for any imput.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear polly:

We'd be more than happy to assist you. Also, you can feel free to contact us directly at 1-800-405-1912 for more personalized help boosting your results while using copper-peptides.

It seems that you are a perfect candidate for improving your results by working up to stronger methods that will help tackle not only the look of fine lines and minor wrinkles, but for softening the appearance of deep wrinkles and expression lines that are more challenging.

Best Tips for Spot Treating Expression Lines and Deep Wrinkles:
Please carefully review our page at: http://reverseskinaging.com/nasolabial.html

After cleansing the area in the evening, apply a light amount of LacSal Cream OR Lactic Power 10 (10% hydroxy acid products that help exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Next, you can then lightly apply Super Cop 2X- Extra Strength as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Use very lightly.

POWER BOOST METHOD:
Another tip/trick is to do the following immediately after application of Super Cop 2X spot treatment:

Apply a light amount of Exfol Cream right on top of Super Cop only on the areas where you have the deepest expression lines. Applying a hydroxy acid immediately after Super Cop will work as a penetrating agent (but much stronger than just applying Emu Oil on top) - Adding this little trick to your regimen, along with methods of manual abrasion, may help soften the look of these lines further. Always be sure to test the "boost method" on a small area first before applying on larger areas. It will be very strong. Not for use on sensitive skin or around the eye area.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Thanx for your reply S.B, I appreciate the help, the information has confirmed what I thought I needed to do, from reading alot of info from the forum. I have ordered the Lacsal cream and will start using it when it arrives, and I have been using a sample pot of Super Cop x2, very diluted twice a week, on the lines so as to prep the wrinkles first before full strenght. I have a sample pot of Exfol serum with my order and I will try that also, I didnt know that with the exfol on top, so thats a great tip.
Thanx again
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear polly:

Fantastic!

Yes, there are tons of little tips and tricks we've picked up from clients over the years that are extremely helpful and may make all of the difference.

Feel free to contact us by posting here, calling 1-800-405-1912, or emailing: customerservice@skinbiology.com whenever you need assistance reaching your skin and hair care goals.

Best Wishes!
-Skin Biology