Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
skin signals cream viscosity Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
The skin signals cream I ordered is extremely runny and I cannot stand it on its flat top because as soon as I open the cover a gush comes out. I've laid it on its side and then when I try to squeeze a tiny bit out, it comes diluted and watery...I have to massage my tube to get it mixed. My other products of tri-reduc, p&R and lacsal are thick enough so that I can just squeeze a pea size amt and it is sufficient. It comes out clean and no mess. Also the cap on my skin signals cream has slightly torn at the hinge and in a matter of time I know it will completely dislodge. I am considering putting it all in a new container but wonder if the change and exposure will lessen its effectiveness. Has anyone else encountered this problem with the new SSC?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The first version worked well but the second batch has problems even though the formulas are the same.

We are very aware of the problem and are working on stabilizing the cream. All of our creams are on the edge of falling apart because we don't use the usual chemical detergents. But the new Skin Signals Cream is too close to the line of instability. Our laboratory is cool, so we did not notice a problem. But warmer temperature seem to be the problem.

Not all of the Skin Signals Cream is defective but it seems the cream settled somewhat after manufacturing, and some of the cream at the top of the container is not stable.

Usually shaking the cream (to re-establish the emulsion) before using works and makes it easy to spread.

We will replace the defective creams. Send an email to customerservice@skinbiology.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dr. Pickart,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you Dr. Pickart. I appreciate your quick response and admitting that there was actually a problem. I always get nervous when something does not seem right thinking that it's me. Anyway thanks again and I will contact the proper dept you mentioned.