Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
right product at 41 years old Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi to everyone, Smilerand nice to meet you my name is Paola and I write from Italy, Typing ROme. I'm using the products for about six months. I would like to ask the doctor if it goes well this beauty routine: in the morning cp serum followed by a moisturizer or DMAE tightening serum, at night supercop cream alternating with retin a (Airol in Italy). Now I want to replace the cp serum, the skin is more effective skin signalsolution serum or super cp serum? and in the evening to maintain Supercop alternating or retin a or to a cream with glycolic acid to 15%. Hopefully this way of treating the skin? you need the time to go Supercop cream X2, Supercop cream is always effective or after a while your skin needs the highest concentration of copper? My skin is thin, clear. unmarked My skin is thin, clear. not marked .. and the use of copper, I was never the slightest irritation .

Thanks Dr Pickart for any replies and the time you will devote to them. and especially thanks for his important scientific studies.

p.s.: Forgive my English is not perfect
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
My wife and I were in Roma last November. Then we spent three love weeks in Cortona.

These are general starting instructions for rejuvenating the skin. But everyone's skin is different, so it may take some experimenting to find what works best for yourself. Also, start the products lightly. The biggest mistake is overusing the products when starting.

The process of rejuvenating the skin with our method is slow, but not irritating. Reducing the appearance of wrinkles and skin lesions is much slower. But even very strong Retin-A takes about 2 years to reduce the appearance of major wrinkles at the price of chronic redness and irritation.

Also, most people have buried skin damage under relatively good-looking skin. This will slowly emerge and your skin many look worse for a time. Look at http://www.reverseskinaging.co...ied-skin-damage.html

Look at http://www.reverseskinaging.com/pictures.html and http://reverseskinaging.com/nasolabial.html and read the comments.

Usually other blemishes such as moles, skin tags, sun damage spots and less visible with time.

For your face.....

Our serums work best on oily skin areas like the T-Zone and the creams are best for drier skin areas. The fastest actions are on general skin tone and "glow".

The best results for the look of wrinkle reduction, pore reduction, and skin tightening that that we hear from our clients are:

1. Use a very mild cleanser such our Gentle Clean. Do not over cleanse your skin. Use biological oils such as squalane or emu oil to remove make up.

2. Our Serums are best on sensitive skin or oily outbreak-prone skin. Our creams work best of dryer skin areas. Sebum Be Gone helps reduce excess facial sebum.

3.In the morning, use CP Serum in the morning followed by Emu Oil-S for Skin. Start with 2 drops of each daily for your face and increase the amount slowly. If your skin feels oily, blot off the excess oil with a tissue. Later you might change to Super CP Serum.

4. For your eyes, read http://store.reverseskinaging....s.asp?ProductCode=26 This is a difficult area but it can be greatly improved.

5. At night, you might alternate Exfol Cream or our new LacSal Cream and Protect & Restore #3 - a high retinol cream. If you have problems with oily blemish-prone skin, then use Retinol-free P&R#2.

6. Many women also use Super Cop at night, but you should use the other products before you move to this very strong product.

7. The Day Cover can be used for moisturization when outside.

8. Copper peptides and retinoic acid applied together often work very well.

9. You may also benefit from our newer Skin Signals products that are designed to improve the look of skin elasticity and firmness, and use copper bound to peptides from elastin and collagen. See the Skin Signals Solution - http://www.skinbiology.com/skinsignals.html and Skin Signals Cream - http://store.reverseskinaging....asp?ProductCode=5600

10. Daily supplements of 1 gram Vitamin C and 1 gram MSM also help rejuvenate skin proteins. 1 gram of Flaxseed Oil, Borage Oil or Primrose Oil, which contains high levels of gamma linolenic acid, helps some people with chronic irritation.

11. Stress inhibits skin renewal and skin rejuvenation by increasing blood cortisol. Stress also shortens your telomeres and your life. Taking 50 to 100 mgs daily of DHEA for a few months may help block the cortisol effect and stimulate skin rejuvenation.

12. Regular aerobic exercise floods more blood into the skin and speeds skin rejuvenation and health. Vigorous exercise also lengthens your telomeres which in turn helps your skin health.

13. Microdermabrasion cloths (cost about $10) often help remove older skin cells.

14. Skin needle rollers also can help skin rejuvenation. But do not use them more than every 1 or 2 weeks. Be certain to effectively wash the rollers after use and sterilize it before further use.

Also take a look at http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Thank you very much Doctor for your kind and thorough response. Smiler
I actually already assume oil omega-3 fatty fish oil and borage, I assume also alpha lipoic acid, vitamin spirulina there, believes that this may be useful for skin health and slow the aging process of cells?

In the morning I have breakfast with a green smoothie.
I eat lots of fruits and vegetables and I avoid sugar (only sometimes a little honey)
refined flour
milk and dairy products
meat (sometimes just a little bit of chicken)
and my face would say it is ok

I wanted to ask one more thing .. what is the correct dosage taking DHEA?

Dear doctor, she and her family will always be welcome in Italy (and also all the friends of this forum!) Waving
Sorry there a mistake..I would write: " Dear doctor you and your family we'll always be welcome in Italy..."
Hello again to all Smiler.. just yesterday for the first time I placed an order online here from you: skin signal solutions, super cop cream and cp night eyes. fact. unfortunately currently on site skinbiology.eu based in Bergamo in Italy and distributes almost all products are missing ... Frowner
comunuque .. can not wait to arrive .. and then I will let you know how my routine proceeds

I wanted to ask you and Dr. Pickert since using the products skinbio .. I noticed that my skin is more, not that strong .. reddens, is not easily provoked ..
better tolerate the attacks .. has a colorful white / pink uniform "painting" (as someone tells me .. Embarrased) This is a normal effect of copper?

and then if you do not mind another question I would have to do as oils over copper is fine argan oil or musk rose? (Pure organic of course)

Thanks again for everything

Paola
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Paola:

Feel free to order directly through Skin Biology if you cannot find the products you need through Skin Bio Europe.

If you are noticing that your skin seems to be a bit more resilient that is a great sign!
Be sure to use only a light amount of the products, as directed.

As far as great moisturizers to use on top of copper peptides, please see our list of recommended biological oil moisturizers at: http://reverseskinaging.com/moisturizer.html

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Thanks for the reply. Smiler I read carefully your link: next time will order also retinol in squalene, I think it suits my needs cosmetic.

May be possible to apply on the face in this order: cp serum, tightening DMAE and retinol in squalene? Or is it necessary to choose between the DMAE and organic oil?

Currently cp serum then apply the DMAE (the latter on alternate days) and finally some argan oil or musk rose is a correct method?

good job and to soon

Paola
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Paola:

Depending on how dry your skin is you may want to alternate using either Retinol in Squalane or Two Timing Tightener.

If you do use the two together, you are right:

First use CP Serum very lightly / Then Retinol in Squalane can go on top; again use very lightly / Wait until products have penetrated or until dry, then finish with a light application of TTT.

Typically it's best to keep the layers of products applied to the skin down to a minimum if possible. Just 1 excellent biological oil as a moisturizer should be all that's needed. Test out to which oil your skin responds the best.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Hi everyone, Smiler I wanted to inform you that I received the package of products I ordered, I'm very happy. Thanks also for the bonus ... really useful! This morning I started to apply skin signal solution and over the DMAE tightening ... everything ok Thumbs UP!, skin signal solution .. did not give me any irritation. I put also the cp serum eye night .. Can I apply it twice a day; at night and in the morning? also that the skin has accepted it very easily ...

thanks again

Paola
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Paola:

Thanks for your order! Glad you are enjoying your products.

Around the eye area has always been somewhat tricky. Even products that can seem to be very mild should be started very slowly in this area.

We suggest just using CP Night Eyes just once a day (at least for the first 4-6 weeks). During the day, apply a little bit of Two Timing Tightener or a light moisturizer in the area.

Then use your copper-peptide night time repair cream in the evening.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Hello everyone, Smiler I had a doubt: is better to keep the skinbio products in the fridge?

thanks again

ps: I'm fine with copper night eyes .. it seems to me that it works very well, smooth skin and reduce the look of dark circles around the eyes .. I see that cleared up, pink, without shadow .. is always an effect of copper? Roll Eyes

soon

Paola

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by Paola:
I had a doubt: is better to keep the skinbio products in the fridge?

Dear Paola:

No. You do not have to store the products in the fridge. At standard/or normal room temperature copper-peptide product keep well and stay effective for a very long time.

Of course, you can keep products you are not using every day (or additional stock) in the fridge if you like. Keeping them cool is great, but not necessary.

And that's fantastic to hear that you notice the skin looking better around the eyes when using CP Night Eyes. Yes, it is a common result reported when using gentle copper-peptides in this area.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology