Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
facial exercise device Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Here is a link to the no!no! face trainer. I have no idea if this is something good to purchase or not. I welcome any informed opinions.

Thanks!
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
hi did anyone try it??? i wanna know if it is worth buying it too...
I'm sure it DOES work - the principles are completely sound. But my oh my it looks sooooooooo ridiculous! And $199?!?!?!?!?! YOu can achieve the same thing for free by using your fingers and hands as resistance... besides, with this device you can't increase the amount of resistance as you get stronger... my humble advise would be to skip it and do facial exercises using your hands.
That's a good point. Thanks.
hi kay love... i want to know how offen and how hard u must do the facial traning?... it says everywhere we must dp it everyday and i did that it made me loose all my facial fat and i got very thin muscles from it .. it made my face saggy and tired.... i dont know what am i doing wrong and what shall i do to bring back the volume and conturing of my facial muscles`???
Depends which system you are using and what techniques you are doing. For example, at FlexEffect, we tell people to aim to train for 5 times a week with the weekends off. The reason for that is to enable the body more time to recuperate from the workouts. We did used to teach people to train daily (i.e. every day) but often found people would beat themselves up about not doing it, and some people got really demotivated and some people just didn’t have the time.

Now often happens with training of any kind, people begin with great intentions but they want to change everything and so often times they will do things like start out with a new skincare regime, and doing facial exercises but miss out on looking at simplistic things like diet. I have at times found that there have been people who started facial training programs, and then lost facial fat as you describe, but in those cases when looking at what that person ate on a daily basis it was easy to see they weren’t consuming (a) sufficient calories for their general body to body requirements and (b) usually I could see they were deficient somewhere based on my nutrition trainings and common example is amino acids (or protein). If you are training your muscles all out and not eating sufficient nutrients then your body’s ability to repair is going to be more challenged.

Now to bring back volume and contouring really depends what you did to get rid of them (i.e. was it No No Trainer or something else)? Then taking action but you may also want to consider adding CPs to your regime to help your face repair and rejuvenate too.

quote:
Originally posted by NGS:
hi kay love... i want to know how offen and how hard u must do the facial traning?... it says everywhere we must dp it everyday and i did that it made me loose all my facial fat and i got very thin muscles from it .. it made my face saggy and tired.... i dont know what am i doing wrong and what shall i do to bring back the volume and conturing of my facial muscles`???