Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
under 25 skin care Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
21 years old here, wondering what else i can add to my daily
Or if i should rethink my thoughts on using something early or not?

FE (not really planning on starting yet)
Vit C
sunscreen
RA micro 0.05
frownies

What i hope to want to add but people say i'm too young

Dmae 1-3%
CP (not sure on cp, would probably start with the weakest)
easy eye sol
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear redforhire:

Remember for young skin (and for all of us), Less is More.

So keep your regimen simple - You might want to try the following suggestions below:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Solution (a strong copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp.

Tip! On top, use a light amount Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Serum). This product is a membrane stabilizer and helps give the look of lift to the eye area.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, use your retinoic acid product OR apply a light amount of LacSal Serum (a 10% hydroxy acid chemical exfoliant that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Around the eyes: Use CP Night Eyes lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use under the brow bone to help give the look of lift to the upper lid area and reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.

..........................................................................................................................

For additional information see:
http://reverseskinaging.com/young.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/glow.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/srcps.html

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
You have to use natural tips or home made remedies under 25 skin care.
It best because most of time cream,supplement having side effect.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
If you are under 30, use retinol free products. The retinol can increase skin oil and cause breakouts.
quote:
Originally posted by Daisy Grace:
You have to use natural tips or home made remedies under 25 skin care.
It best because most of time cream,supplement having side effect.

I totally agree you Daisy.

Here are few natural skin care tips:

1) sugar mask with lemon peels. Take equal proportions of grained sugar and powered lemon peel, mix them with a bit of milk and make a fine paste, apply it on your face and when it dries wash off with fresh water. If you apply it at least once in a week, it not only smooths your skin but also adds shine and brightens your complexion.

2) Take one tomato and add 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply on your face and wash off till dry after 15 to 20 minutes. You will see a slight shine in just one go. If you will do it twice in a week, you will definitely feel the difference.

3) Apply a paste of wheat flour with vinegar on your face with the very light and soft pat. Wash your face with fresh water when dries. It helps you to remove freckles and dark sports.

4) Mix lime juice, honey and egg white, apply it on your face and let it dry for few minutes and then washout. It will make your skin soft and smooth.

5) Make a mixture of rose water, glycerin and lemon juice. Apply this lotion on your face, arms and even feet, especially before going to bed at night. Regular application of this lotion will surely give your face a beautiful glow.