Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Angel Lift Dermastrips Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Just wondering if anyone has tried the Angel Lift and what their results were?

Also does Dr. Pickart have an opinion about them?

Just want to say thank you to Skin Biology for their wonderful products. I started with Copper Peptide serum in August and moved on to Skin Signals Serum about 3 months ago and I am seeing significant improvement to my mouth to chin lines, forehead, under eye area and crows feet. No more botox for me! Amazing.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear NancyT:

Thanks for posting your feedback - We're happy to hear Skin Signals has been working so well for you!

We're sure that Dr. Pickart (or others) will post back their thoughts on the dermastrips you referred to. It seems they are some type of soft flexible insert that have been gaining more attention as an alternative to injections.

However we recommend triggering natural skin repair (working from the inside out) by using copper-peptides combined with an effective method of exfoliation.

This system, which is not a quick-fix but takes time, has worked well for many clients to soften expression lines.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Hi,
What would be the recommendation on the best way to get rid of perioral, the vertical lip lines or a/k/a smoker's lines?

I have been using GHK for over a month now and wonder if this is enough to ultimately help them. Is it better to slowly work up to a higher strength, or can you spot treat the upper lip area?

i have heard the Angel strips are very uncomfortable and don't care to do these, myself.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear lalique:

Actually a stronger copper-peptide is better for this area. And since you would really just be using it as a spot treatment, most clients can use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength in this area without any problem with excessive irritation.

We've posted our Method for Softening Nasolabial Lines at: http://reverseskinaging.com/nasolabial.html

For reducing the appearance of deeper wrinkles or expressions lines the key is (1) use of a strong copper-peptide plus (2) an effective method of exfoliation.

For example, a person may want to use a light application of Super Cop 2X in the morning, very lightly on the "smokers lines" (massage all the way into the skin). Then in the evening use either a microdermabrasion cloth, or apply LacSal Cream around the mouth.

When used consistently, very slowly the lines will begin to soften.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,