Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Product for around the eyes Login/Join

Picture of Di
posted   Report This Post  
I have been using Skin Signals Cream around the eye for awhile now lightly. I was wondering if I should try the Night Eyes or Night Eyes premire or would using the Skin Signals Cream work just as well? I do have puffy under eyes and slight wrinkles when I smile.

Thank you Smiler
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello Di,

Skin Signals Cream does work very well for the under eye area. Especially when just starting out. You have given your skin time to adjust to copper-peptides, so you probably could benefit by switching to CP Night Eyes Premier/Regular. The premier is the milder version. You can switch to whatever you feel you can tolerate keeping in mind what else you are also using with the Skin Signals Cream. These creams were developed especially for the under eye area. They also work very well in conjunction with Two Timing Tightener

Due to the sensitivity of this skin area, remodeling this area may take some time. Patience is key.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of Di
Thank you SkinBio Team! You do a great job helping all of us with our questions. Bravo!
I'm a little confused by the Skin Bio advice here above. It seems as though you're suggesting that the CP Night Eyes is a STRONGER formula than Skin Signals. ie. you'd need to work your way UP to CP Night Eyes from Skin Signals. Huh? According to the list of product strengths just out a few days back, CP Night Eyes was way DOWN the list from Skin Signals in terms of strength. Lost.
Lynne it can get kind of confusing at times.

From weakest to strongest:

1) Night Eyes Premiere.
2) Super GHK cream/Serum.
3) Night Eyes
4) Skin Signal Cream.

Some do use stronger copper peptides around the eyes. But many can not handle the Strong CP's around the eyes and they generally are not necessary.

SBT I'm sure just inadvertently transposed Skin Signals with Night eyes. She's got Irish Blood. I'm sure once she Sobers up, she will correct it Smiler I usually do some of my best work after a couple of shots of Wild Turkey and an Ambien. Go figure.