Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Decollete wrinkles? Login/Join

Picture of SAGE262
posted   Report This Post  
I'm a side sleeper and have these darn vertical wrinkles on my chest. I found this great product at BeautifulChest.com and it really works. I used it every night for 1 week and see an amazing difference. Now to start with copper peptides and needling in combination with these decollete pads and I just might get rid of my chest wrinkles. Kind of pricey for one but they have a nice deal if you buy 3, you get a 4th free. Has anyone else tried these?
Picture of oskyz
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Feels like Twilight Zone here!

Yesterday morning, for the first time, I noticed waking up with creases in the lower part of the decolletage area. Think its more sensitive because of my recent needling, peels etc.

There were just 3 and they were not visible, but I could feel them, which means it is only a matter of time unless I did something. Yikes!

I was trying to figure out a product and remembered reading about a bra that kept that area 'smooth' at night and I thought how uncomfortable.

This seems like a much better solution. I will definitely buy it. My big concern is that is the area where I have hyper/hypo pigmentation from sun damage and I get rashes there easily.

But the concept makes sense for sure. Like 'brownies' for crows feet.

Thanks! Fingers crossed!
Picture of SAGE262
oskyz,
Don't bother with the bra thing. I bought one and what a waste of money. It was uncomfortable sleeping with this thing between my breasts and then I was constantly trying to adjust it for a better fit and I'm only a B cup! I figured the pillow thing that's out there would be a problem too.
The decollette pad is made of clear silicone and it really sticks therefor your skin can't crease when laying on your side. The first couple times I used it I noticed some small bumps and skin was slightly pink but nothing like a rash. I have decided that happened because I didn't let my skin dry completely before putting it on and have had no problems since. I haven't had any trouble with sweating either-I'm past the night sweats stage of life at only 48 (surgical menopause).

If and when you try it let me know what you think of. I don't wash mine, I just make sure to cleanse and dry really well before wearing it. So far its holding up well and I hope to get at least 4 weeks of wear before having to toss it.
Picture of SAGE262
Also, I assume you meant Frownies instead of brownies. I've tried those too for the elevens. They look ridiculous but do work, but like everything else, you have to be consistent with it. My husband thinks its hilarious and its hard to feel sexy or romantic going to bed with these things pasted to your face.Laughing
So, needless to say, I'm not a consistent user.