Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Fabolous products Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I just wanna say few words about the products. I began to use them one month ago after reading the major contents of the website and having got several suggestion through email by the customer care (beauty consultant). As u see I have already posted some questions so you may have my name already in mind Smiler
In 5 weeks I started to have the results: the skin appears to be slightly lighter and I am gaining back that fresh look..However I was amazed to notice yesterday that cps (i am using using GHK) really plumps up the skin.. I had a very tiny wrinkle just on the orbital bone which I discovered a couple of months ago.. very tiny, small and hidden where the eye are skin is more crepey.. well yesterday the wrinkle was just more visible, defined..it was clear that it was pushed on the surface. Sorry, it may sound childish writing about this issue, but I got proofed that the skin rejuvenating process started also for me (As everybody I was quite skeptical at the beginning) .. so THANKS dr. Pickart and thanks to all contributing to this miracle..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear altomiro7127:

Thank you for posting your experience thus far!

Many have noticed great results with improved the look of firmer skin and the appearance of wrinkles using Super GHK-Copper. We're glad it's working well for you!

Please keep in touch.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Great Testimony. About 4-5 weeks in I hit the Glow Stage. Where the skin starts to take on a healthy glow.

I still remember that day when I realize it was really workings. Very exciting time.

Strap in. You ain't seen nothing yet Smiler

Hi to those like me that are using all this faboulous products. I'm 49 with the usual verticals lines besides the mouth, sagging and some wrinkles at face and neck. I started two months ago with skin Signals Solution, Two Timing Tightener and Emu Oil Skin. Believe me, I notice improvement on all those areas. A friend ask me what I was using, because she noticed how good my neck looks. Today I received skin signal cream, Exfol cream and Cp night eyes.
Thanks to Dr. Picard... Thumbs UP!

Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Siramad:

Welcome! Yes, it sounds like you are right on track. Most clients start to notice a positive change in their skin after about 4-6 weeks of use.

We're glad to hear things are going so well for you!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology