Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Looking for advise Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I am 41 but good skin (combo) and maybe a tiny bit of sag beginning and a little bit hooded eyes. So a week ago, I started with the CP serum+TTT am and LacSal Serum + P&R Classic Cream pm. So far so good!!! My nasolabial folds much smoother. Oh, forgot I’m using d’arsenval device sometimes. I need some advice for my forehead wrinkles, (I have a two deep) and under eyes wrinkles (I don’t have much, just skin maybe not tight enough). Any recommendations? Pleassse..
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear avm:

Fantastic testimonial! Thanks for sharing... We'd like to add some advanced suggestions for how you can continue to see progress with our products.

Here is an example of how you can adjust your regimen to continue seeing good results with skin firming and for reducing the appearance of expression lines on the forehead and eye area:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Solution (an effective copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). The application should be so light that it just barely covers the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Most clients apply approximately 4 spritzes (upper left, upper right, lower left, lower right with perhaps an additional spritz on the jowls/décolletage area). Use sparingly. NOTE: You can work up to Skin Signals after you finish your CP Serum (which is another wonderful starter product).

Tip! After allowing the previous product to penetrate (perhaps 5-10mins), use a light amount Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Serum). This safe and effective product based in aloe vera gel is very effective for under eye wrinkles.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply your 10% hydroxy acid (LacSal Serum) to break down damaged skin proteins. Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For under eye wrinkles: Use CP Ultimate Eyes lightly by applying an extremely thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use under the brow bone to help give the appearance of lift the appearance of the upper lid area.

For spot treating expression lines on the forehead: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment in the evenings. Use very lightly. Massage in. Test on a small area first. Not for use around the eyes. NOTE: If you do not have Super Cop 2X, feel free to use P&R Classic in the interim.

.....................................................................................................................

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following link on copper-peptides:
Tighten, Balance, and Renew Your Skin - See: www.reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thank you so much for your advice! It’s almost two weeks how I started using CP serum+TTT am and LacSal Serum + P&R Classic Cream pm. WOW! I have a fantastic result! My friends asking me what cream I using. The skin looks tighter, smoother, and younger!!! I ordered Super Cop 2X today!
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Dear avm,

Thanks for your wonderful testimonial! We love feedback from our clients. It's always great to hear from our friends that they notice a difference. Please, we would welcome your testimonial on your favorite products in our web-store.

Keep Smiling,
~TheSkinBioTeam
I think these are the best solution I can find to make my face look more beautiful. I will try and see if I can find any difference.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear rachelphilr:

You will especially enjoy reading what other clients have experienced - See the post at: www.healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve...0057672/m/1041008356

Remember you can contact us via email for a FREE Personalized Skin Care Consultation so that we can direct you on how to get the best use out of your products.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
quote:

Can you tell me what serum I use either before, during or after a dermapen treatment.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The Super CP Serum is often used after the dermapen.