Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
TriReduction Cream and Super Cop Cream Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

I ordered these 2 products some time back and want to start using them but dont know when since I already use other products ( Retin A and Skin Signal Solution )

I want to know if I can use the Tri Reduction Cream on top Retin A at night or if I shold perhaps just use it by itself and just apply a layer of emu oil ?

I also want to know if I can apply Super Cop Cream on top of my Retin A ( at night ) instead of my Skin Signal Solution ?

Would that work ?

Thank so much for your help
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear oasis:

Yes - You can use retinoic acid and copper peptide products together. Apply your retinoic acid product first (perhaps wait 5 minutes or so) then apply the copper peptide lightly on top.

You can always test it on a small area first. Do not use on sensitive skin areas.

You might want to try the following sample regimen below:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Solution (an effective daily copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, use your retinoic acid product OR alternate with the use of a milder leave-on hydroxy acid (such as LacSal Cream). Wait before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating specific areas of concern: Use a light amount of TriReduction Cream OR alternate with a light amount of Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment. Use very lightly. Not for use around the eye area.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks for the reply.
Well I currently already use the Skin Signals Solution at night over my RA.
If I want to step things up, I can use my Super Cop Cream over the RA right ?

Could I perhaps use the Tri Reduction Cream on a different night without anything else ( I am assuming I dont want to use RA under that ? and just apply Emu Oil on top ?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear oasis:

Yes, you could do things that way. That sounds fine.

What do you use during the morning? Could you perhaps use Skin Signals AM / and a stronger copper peptide PM?

As a "stair stepping method" (to slowly work your way up to a stronger regimen), you could do what you mentioned: Alternate with use of TriRed just by itself or perhaps with just a little bit of Emu Oil on top. Then eventually graduate to Super Cop over the RA (perhaps test on a small area first).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks for the tips - that was really helpful.
I dont think I cant use CP's in the morning since I use a Vit C serum and they would cancel eachother out.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
In theory, topical vitamin C and copper peptides should not be used together because they can chemically react and the copper 2+ can damage the vitamin C.

But no one ever has reported a problem and many women say they use both and have beautiful skin.

Some dermatologists say that this does not happen with vitamin C esters, but it does.

But I do recommend using the copper peptides and vitamin C about 12 hours apart.
Thanks Dr Pickart for your tips. This was all very helpful.