Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
under eye wrinkles Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
This only happens when I smile. little lines appear under my eyes. I use super cop 2X, lacic power 10 & emu oil along with a DPL light @ p.m.
In the A.M I apply skin signals..emu oil..two time tightener..sunblock..What else could I do for these under eye lines..Thanks So Much Gang!!
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
.What else could I do for these under eye lines.

That's your problem right there. The doing part. Try not doing.

Rest from everything for 3-4 days although a week would be better. Then start Skin Signals Cream lightly and Emu Oil lightly ONCE PER DAY and see what happens.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MaxxC,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Yes, the key is to begin skin rejuvenation slowly. Later you can use stronger products.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Perfect Maxx!

Dianemarie, the eye area is delicate and you want to treat it differently then the rest of your skin. Around your eyes, either the Skin Signals Cream or CP Night Eyes once a day are all that is required. You can lightly apply your Lactic Power 10 around the area at night so that the area is also gently exfoliated. Please remember to wait the 20 minutes on your exfoliator before applying anything else on top.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of oskyz
Dianemarie,

Did you have these lines BEFORE and now you are just trying CPs?

Or was there loosening after using supercop?

My under eye wrinkles - only when I smile also - are my one tough area. (besides a few scars).

Right now I just use skin signals cream, two timing tightener, and do eye exercises - all daily. Plus every other day some skin signals serum - very light.

I just did a peel but in a few days I am going to try Maxx's advice to do nothing for a few days.

Will love to hear what works for you.
Hi,
I been doing this routine for at least 3 plus years now. I don't use night eyes cause I apply super cop 2X. Is stopping the 2X a good idea. I am so confused, maybe use night eyes and skin signals serum although I use skin signals daily.
heya Oskyz,

What exercises do you do for the eyes?

Thanks lady!
K
Picture of oskyz
Hi Kaylove,

I do a combo of Carol Maggio (book is only $15) for lifting the eyebrows and ~3 months ago, and getting rid of morning puffiness. Added Flex Effect for trying to improve the under eye looseness/wrinkling when I smile.

Have definitely seen an improvement in the eyebrow lift and morning puffiness. Still not noticing improvement in under eye wrinkles from Flex Effect.

My cheeks look fantastic and my lips/mouth area is better (Also Carol Maggio), but you didn't ask about those....

Good enough where I still keep this up 5 days a week! Also, I noticed that doing the eye exercises at night makes me wake up looking more refreshed.

DianeMarie. I personally think stopping 2x around the eyes is a good idea. But I haven't mastered this yet. I think that the thin loose skin under the eyes and on the nands is the toughest to tackle (other than scars).

EXPERIMENT:

I'm going to try JUST skin signals cream and TTT around my eyes for 1 month for a change. And only in the morning.

Einstein said: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Oskyz

I'm curious if you have spoken with a trainer at FlexEffect about your eyes as I discovered after a conversation with them that my eye muscles were very weak and as a result even doing 3 reps was over working them and I was told to back off. I did and it really majorily improved my eyes big time. I started facial exercises in my 50's and really wish I had gotten to them sooner as I hit the big 60 last year.

I've done everything from facial magic, eva fraser to ageless and so when I began flexeffect figured my muscles would already be very strong - and some were, but some weren't. It takes time to figure that stuff out, but I do know I've felt incredible improvement when I did back off and have worked my way up to doing 5 reps and I can really feel a difference when I do that. Also they say the massage is important, and I do it when I remember (which isn't often).

Theresa
Picture of oskyz
Hi Theresa,

Sorry that I missed your post earlier! Not sure if you are still following this, but...

Thanks for the input. I absolutely can tell when I overwork my eye muscles. I get this major twitching think that goes on afterward, and I have to back off. I guess it keeps me from overdoing it though.

I believe I am started to see results from one area of flex effect, and that is I guess what could be called 'massage'. It's like one of the non-FE videos posted where you squeeze your eyes shut while you smooth out the area that would potentially crinkle up.

Maxx had posted this old book from the early 1900s or so one night, where the author said something like scrunching a muscle while smoothing it trained the muscle to scrunch in a smoother, less rippled fashion. Thus the skin that molded to the muscle would in turn be smoother and less rippled.

In any case, it made such logical sense to me and so I do this, both for the outer eye and under the eye. I can't say for how long I have been good about it, maybe 2 months? In any case, I didn't have crow's feet, but one eye occasionally crinkled there when I smiled (like it was warning me to stay on top of it!) and it seems to be gone now.

My 'experiment' with just ss cream and ttt around my eyes (and on my hands) is still new - only 3 weeks - but my first indication is that I am seeing some improvement in both areas finally. (vs ss serum). No scars to worry about there.

That woman who did just ss cream and ttt on her face for 2 months and posted pics really inspired me there.

I get night eyes if you have wrinkles, but if it is just looseness (like me) then seems like SS cream is better ??

Anyway, muscle tone is very vital, and so is skin tightening. Think both are required.

Therese, by the time you are 65 you will look 45...you'll just keep moving backwards!
A year ago, when I began my "age reversal" quest, my eyes were a big problem. The problem with the undereye was first thought to be "bagginess," but I later realized that it was "puffiness." The puffy eyelid would crinkle when I made facial expressions. Not sure what I did, but it disappeared and had been good up until very recently, when the puffiness resurfaced. Now, I'm back on a quest to figure this out and reduce the puffiness as I realize that the skin it self isn't wrinkled. I know it is deceptive because a week or two ago I was suddenly wondering where these wrinkles on my under eyelids had come from. Perhaps this is your issue, too, Oskyz?
Picture of oskyz
hi maxh!

What you describe is similar to me, yes. I definitely had a bit of puffiness, you are correct. The Carol Maggio exercises for under the eyes got rid of it for sure. After ~3 days, I would notice the difference immediately afterward, it was great.

But that left me with the loose skin. Kind of like loosing weight for some.

I guess for me it's a combination. But I found a solution for the puffiness.

Please keep me posted, it sounds like we have a similar challenge! What have you done for the last year?