Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Protect and Restore Body Lotion Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have the Protect and Restore Body Lotion in Jasmine. Not really liking the scent - I'm more of a baby powder type of person. It does go away somewhat but I'm wondering if I could try using it on my face and around my eyes or is that a no-no? I know there are certain products that are specifically for the face/eye but I want to see how the body lotion works for my arms before purchasing something else....Thanks for all your help!!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
You can use it on any skin. However, it has more oils than the face creams and more oil can sometimes cause breakouts.
Dr. Pickart - I'm using it on my face and body. I've read where you have to be careful of suncreens and zinc. I use Neutrogena Clear Face 30 and Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 100 - both with helioplex - are those okay? And I use Banana Boat Sport Broad Spectrum 30 and Coppertone 15 on my body. I don't see zinc on the ingredients but didn't know? Are they okay? And put them on about 15 minutes after the P & Restore?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear boo:

Actually in another location on this forum someone else had asked Dr. Pickart what he thought about helioplex - You can read his response at the link below:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...030035205#6030035205

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,